Added before photos

Options
lscotch
lscotch Posts: 40 Member
Since I am finally on the losing weight path, I am no longer completely embarrassed about my before photos, so thought I would share some. Hopefully my now pics are obvious, the purple sweater pic and the ski pics are me right now, hoping to get more now pics soon.

Replies

• LifeAfter50
    Options
    WOW.... you can definitely tell the difference.... Great job!!!....:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: You look amazing.... How long was it between the picture of you on the bench with a child and a older woman????? and now????

You have really turned it around....:happy: :happy: :happy: :smile: :smile: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Would you mind being my friend and share your diary with me.... so I can see what type of foods you are eating...????

Thanks!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • lscotch
    Options
    Thanks,

I would say that was last June, just before my daughter turned two. The jeans I was wearing in that photo wont even stay on me anymore :)
    Sure, how do I share my food diary..
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    Fantastic job!!!! You are looking beautiful!!!! You should be sooooo proud. Keep up all the hard work!
  • jetSpeed28
    Options
    hey just curious how long did it took you to lose 29 lbs?
  • lscotch
    Options
    Thanks,

It has taken awhile, but in Jan i joined a local gym`s biggest loser challenge and have lost 16 lbs since Jan 22nd, and counting.
  • jetSpeed28
    Options
    Thanks & Good Luck :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!