Need some help

Options
RLCoach
RLCoach Posts: 65 Member
I have been back on here again and just finished week 3. I lost 63 pounds two years ago with MFP and then for some stupid reason, I thought I could do it myself. Anyway, I gained most of the 63 back and am now back. In 3 weeks, I have lost about 9 pounds, but here is the problem. I am eating up to 3000 calories a day and exercising off most of it. Today for example I had 2700 calories and exercised off about 1500. My question, do I need to be eating less, and not exercise so much? I track my sodium, and saturated fats and carbs and they are high just due to the high number of calories. I would appreciate any advice you could give.

Replies

• AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Congrats for starting back on the journey, and taking care of business, and good work on the 9lbs! :smile:

I'm not sure I have any advice to answer your question, except what I found from my experience...

I, personally, found that when I started out on MFP I was almost exercising too much, and it was over taxing my body, needlessly. Burning 1500 calories, day in and day out, might be taxing to your body. Could you try working out for 1 hour, 6 x weekly, and see how you do? With 60 lbs to go, you could probably also set your goal at a higher amount of 1.5-2 lbs per week.

Good luck!
    :flowerforyou: