Aged 54 and aim to lose 135 lbs! New to MFP.

Options
Hi,

I'm new to MFP. I've only just joined today thanks to my daughter inspiring me to lose weight and use MFP with her. We both have about 135lbs to lose so hopefully we can do it together.

Here's a bit about me.

Hight - 6 feet 2 inches
Age - 54
Current Weight - 324.6 lbs
Goal Weight - 190 lbs

It would be great to have motivational friends on this experience and hopefully we all reach our goals. :bigsmile:

-Norman

My daughters MFP -> http://www.myfitnesspal.com/MadamUnique

Replies

• Stormin58
    Options
    :smile:
  • hickorycutie
    hickorycutie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    u dont look 54 Norman....
  • Stormin58
    Options
    u dont look 54 Norman....

Thank's. Everybody say's that, hopefully I'll look even more great after I drop this 135 lbs! :drinker:
  • hickorycutie
    hickorycutie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    wooo hooo im sure u will... ull have to beat the women off of you once u drop ure weight... lol
  • Stormin58
    Options
    wooo hooo im sure u will... ull have to beat the women off of you once u drop ure weight... lol

:blushing: Haha possibly. Let's see what the future brings.
  • taliesyn_
    taliesyn_ Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm 49 and have about that much or a little more to lose... add me if you wish.
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Good luck and best wishes to you and your daughter, I hope you both inspire each other to reach your goals...Eat healthy, walk and exercise and you will get to where you want to be in no time at all :smile:
  • Stormin58
    Options
    Good luck and best wishes to you and your daughter, I hope you both inspire each other to reach your goals...Eat healthy, walk and exercise and you will get to where you want to be in no time at all :smile:

Thank you :bigsmile:
  • Stormin58
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • Stormin58
    Options
    :yawn:
  • Stormin58
    Options
    :huh:
  • Stormin58
    Options
    :drinker:
  • Stormin58
    Options
    :indifferent:
  • Stormin58
    Options
    :smokin:
  • murdie
    murdie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 58 and I've lost over 150 pounds. It's a long road but you can do it if I did! feel free to add me.
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Soon to 53 and have dropped a load of weight. MFP has been such a help. I'm more or less in maintenece (getting rid of holiday weight right now) and can only get here for a few minutes during the week but more on the weekends. I'd be more then happy to help if I can.
  • MadamUnique
    Options
    Bump for my dad :)
  • MadamUnique
    Options
    Bump for my dad :)
  • tricksee
    tricksee Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    KICK FAT IN THE *kitten* BRO!!!!!!!!
  • Stormin58
    Options