2»

Replies

• audreyanderson12
    Options
    hello from snowy dundee
  • dynamodi
    dynamodi Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hello! I used to live in Worcestershire too! I'm in Manchester now. Welcome and have fun!
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    418F1535T5L._SL500_SS500_.jpg

Greetings from Tennessee in the States, You guys have great sauce there. Just kidding. Good luck
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I'm in snowy Worcestershire too!
    Welcome :D
    x
  • magneticreikipaul
    magneticreikipaul Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    greetings from a not snowy poole dorset good luck
    i only rejoined here after letting myself down for the past few months
  • kwimpress
    Options
    Welcome from dreary Northampton, snow has melted, but heading our way again. Enjoy the journey!
  • whosthatfatguy
    Options
    It's just started sodding snowing again....work just gets a little more challenging when it's snowing....

Hopefully it won't be snowing long, and it won't settle....famous last words.
  • whosthatfatguy
    Options
    greetings from a not snowy poole dorset good luck
    i only rejoined here after letting myself down for the past few months

Well, I got advised by someone I know that this is a good site, and they did the same, came, stayed, left, put weight back on, and came back and it's gone again.

I'll do my best to stick at it, - well done you for coming back
  • Simplicity
    Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP from another midlander.
    Good luck and yep it's snowing where I am too.
    Hey fellow Midlanders! I am in Birmingham and its just started to snow again!

So where abouts are you? I'm in Erdington.
  • Wol5894
    Wol5894 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Greetings from a Midlander who now lives in Scotland. Snowing lightly here in St Andrews but heavy rain forecast for later on, so it will soon go.

Always try to log in at least once a day if you can. Logging in is the secret, along with being brutally honest about what you eat. You'll get plenty of support here - just ignore the naysayers.
  • whosthatfatguy
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcomes and words of advice.

It's difficult for me to log in each day, and I will have to try to write stuff down so I can get back to this and log in to update it.
    My job makes it very hard for me to use a phone, use the Internet, or even be inside too often, unless I'm travelling and then this is not usually on my mind.