Always tired!!

Options
Hello forum,
I have lost 10 lbs so far, yay for me. But I have stopped exercising now (I havent exercised since last Sunday) because I am always tired and feeling hungry sometimes. I stick to my calorie goal of 1440 and get everything done in the day and then at night when I usually work out, I end up just feeling too tired to even try. Is it that I have reduced my calories too much for my lifestyle? Maybe I shouldnt be losing 1 lb/week at my current weight (Im at 147 going down to 135)? Im not sure. Im scared to up my calorie intake because I don't want to start gaining. What do?

EDIT: My daily activity level: Im taking 5 college courses and working ~9 hours a week and I do yoga for and hour once/week, so I have my plate full metaphorically speaking. Maybe this insight will help.

Replies

• alifer
    alifer Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    If I were that close to my goal I would switch your goal to losing 1/2 pound per week. I don't know what rate you have been losing at now, but I lost a good amount in 2011 and increasing my calories actually kick started the weight loss when I was stuck in a plateau