Jillian Micheal's Killer Abs

Options
Anyone else doing this one? I tried it today and think I am going to start mixing it with my 30DS. I am on level 2 of 30DS and found I had trouble doing the Killer Abs. It is crazy!

Replies

• PattyJane167
    PattyJane167 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I was wanting something else to alternate with the 30 DS, might have to try this...I tend to get bored doiong the same workout everyday!
  • EjaneK11
    EjaneK11 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Me too! I didn't really feel like doing 30DS today but still felt like I should workout. So I am glad I had this other video.
  • adm603
    adm603 Posts: 48
    Options
    I just started Killer Abs last night and had trouble keeping up. If I wouldn't have done the Shred first I think I would have stopped after 5 minutes. I finished but definately missed some things cause she seems to go faster. Hopefully once I catch on I can do the whole workout correctly. Definately feel it in my sides and back this morning....Good luck to you.
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Yep, I've been doing this for about a month (I only do it once a week though as I run 4X/week and do videos 2X/week). I'm still on Level 1 because Level 2 is insane and I think I lack coordination. LOL!
  • EjaneK11
    EjaneK11 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I couldn't keep up with her either! It is a faster pace video! I am also afraid to see what level 2 is like!