New Week

Options
Monday morning. New Week. Goal: stick to diet (total allowed calories), exercise as planned, weigh in today and then next Monday. Plan: 1200 kcals all week with one day at 2000 kcals, 4 trips to gym, 1 day of hiking (Saturday) and one long run (18 miles on Sunday). Looking forward to at least a 2lb weight loss by next Monday. Anyone else want to post his/her goal and plan for the week?

Replies

• kellykat
    kellykat Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Weekly goal - workout 5 times, stay under calorie goal and lose 2lbs! I hope to break the 200lb barrier this week (hopefully tomorrow).
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Weekly goal: Stay under calorie limit even though on a stay-cation. Make up for overage yesterday. Get some home projects and honey-dos done. Workout at least 6 days this week but sleep in a little as opposed to the usual 4:30 AM workout routine. Ultimate goal for the week: show a loss of the 2.6 lb gain from last week (hopoefully by Wednesday - looks like I'm down 2 lbs since Wednesday) and another 2 lbs by next Monday. (I think some of the weight gain last week was water as I was ill) .

Lofty goals since I'm off but I'll have plenty of time to workout and get some additional calorie burn by completing the honey-dos! :smile:
  • bjandlm
    bjandlm Posts: 75
    Options
    Wow! You sound ambicious this week.... My week will start hopefully with 5miles on the treadmill,
    then tues, the recumbent bike, and so on for a total of 6days, Saturday is my "last chance workout day"
    because I do my weigh-ins on Sunday, hopefully the weather will cooperate so I can get outside to
    workout some. Have a great week!:smile: