I need nursing/pre-nursing student friends!

I am currently taking my prereqs, but I am applying to the program in March! Looking to lose weight (about 25 lbs) so that when I am a nurse, I can be a good example to patients by leading a healthy life!

Replies

• CaptainMilda
    CaptainMilda Posts: 127 Member
    Hi, feel free to add me, I'm a nursing student (around 40% nurse at the moment :P )
  • Graduate from Duke with my BSN in may!!! MFP has been a huge help. Feel free to friend me!
  • underwater77
    underwater77 Posts: 331 Member
    I am in the RN to BSN program now, also done in May. Then start my dual masters MBA and MSN in nursing leadership in January! Feel free to add me!
  • CAS317
    CAS317 Posts: 267 Member
    I'm an MSN student right now! I have 5 classes left. And although it's not as tough as the BSN program it is still very stressful. Please feel free to add:)
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Why do you only want friends who are just like you? I mean, it is your right to befriend anyone you want, but it seems to me that you're limiting yourself and may be missing out on some fantastic people.
  • Current nursing student in accelerated school in Florida. One more year left to go then I will be an RN. Would love to friend since I'm sure we go through the same stresses.
  • I am an LPN, who is looking into the 2nd degree BSN at USF, where are you going? add me!
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    friend request sent, I have a little over a year until I graduate! I have lot more to lose compared to you but lets do this :)

anyone feel free to add me :)
  • hearts895
    hearts895 Posts: 12
    Please feel free to add me! I have been hoping to find some nursing friends on here :) I am new grad nurse with a BSN, been on here for about a year but have yet to find anyone else on here with my major/career.
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Marcela,RN (: