85 pounds lost in 8 months w/ pics.

Options

Replies

• yshahy
    yshahy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    one word: WOW! I started running a month back and I couldn't do more than 300m. I am working my way through C25K program and someday want to be able to run a half marathon. You are a huge motivation. Thanks for sharing your experience.
  • CrystalWalks
    CrystalWalks Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You inspire me to keep at it! Thanks for sharing
  • jennbriere
    jennbriere Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look stunning!!!!! Great job :)
  • ursus_feminus
    ursus_feminus Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your success story, it is very inspirational. You look great, congrats on your success!
  • IamLoriJ
    IamLoriJ Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You have such an inspiring story! Thanks for sharing!
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Awesome and inspiring!
  • Nessa0506
    Options
    You look amazing. I hope you feel amazing too!
  • jenihullett
    jenihullett Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! I'm always stunned that people look SO much younger once they lose weight! When you followed your eating on MFP, how many calories did you eat per day? Did you go with the MFP recommendation, TDEE -20%, or another route?
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    ...is your diary accurate?
  • smp0723
    Options
    I totally needed to read this today as I start my journey once again to lose about 70 lbs. I'm tired of failing at it and you just gave me a kick in the pants! Thanks so much!

You look amazing!
  • davidrip1
    davidrip1 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    OMG! You lost all that weight with out eating back all your exercise calories. And, your calorie intake was to restiricted to let your body shed fat. Where was the feared Starvation Mode Demon? Ten pounds a month! Maybe every body isn't the same.
  • luckyjuls
    luckyjuls Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    OMG! You lost all that weight with out eating back all your exercise calories. And, your calorie intake was to restiricted to let your body shed fat. Where was the feared Starvation Mode Demon? Ten pounds a month! Maybe every body isn't the same.
    :laugh: just because the VLCD diet causes somebody to lose weight doesn't make it healthy..
    Suggesting that netting 300 calories on most days is healthy is just not right.
  • mooglysmom
    mooglysmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Amazing job!
  • placeboaddiction
    placeboaddiction Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    you look great! 85 lbs in 8 months is a lot!
  • Krystallala
    Options
    WOW! Great job
  • djshari
    djshari Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    you look great!!
  • kb66016
    Options
    FANTASTIC
  • GoneKona
    Options
    Freakin' excellent job!
  • ASmiles
    ASmiles Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow - you are my hero!! I got back to goal weight after baby #1 and baby #2 and as SOON I got there after baby #2, I found out I was expecting baby #3. I now have four (and am done!) but I've never gotten back to where I need to be. You give me hope. THANKS FOR SHARING!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!