Celebrating small success (before and after pics)

This is my second post. My first one didn't' work.

Hi Everyone!

I've been envious of people showing their success photos so I decided to celebrate my small success of losing 5 lbs by posting before and after shots. My starting weight is 123 lbs. I currently weigh a little less than 118 lbs. My goal weight is 2-3 pounds away. I wish my post will inspire those people that have only a few pounds to lose and just toning up. I noticed a significant amount of fat loss in my abdomen and in my legs. Not so much in the arms (that's my problem area :-( ). I'm a mesomorphic hourglass so I don't have skinny arms.

picisto-20130210185429-257443_zps7aecd4a8.jpg

picisto-20130210185457-270277_zps69a681d0.jpg

picisto-20130210185515-446330_zpsc3ec9ba8.jpg

Replies

• apg2302
    apg2302 Posts: 667
    Your first post worked for me?
    Either way, well done!
  • kmchambers64
    kmchambers64 Posts: 158 Member
    You can definitely see more definition in your legs especially. Good job, keep with it.
  • Doctorpurple
    Doctorpurple Posts: 507 Member
    Your first post worked for me?
    Either way, well done!

Really? In my first post its seems like the photo was cut in half showing only the before photos. Oh well
  • Doctorpurple
    You can definitely see more definition in your legs especially. Good job, keep with it.

Thank you!
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Beautiful! Awesome work. May I ask how tall you are?
  • Doctorpurple
    Beautiful! Awesome work. May I ask how tall you are?

Hi thank you very much for the compliment. I'm 5'3.5'' tall. Sometimes I tell people I'm 5'4'' though. lol
  • Islandqueenfl
    Islandqueenfl Posts: 59 Member
    What did you do/changes you made?
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Damn! Your abs look great! Seconding Island queens question, I'd love to know what you did!
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Can i have your number lol jk. All kidding aside you look absolutely stunning i am happy for your accomplishment :). Hope their is many more success to come.
  • looking and looking and seeing no difference whatsoever. Guess ur just stunning regardless
  • Doctorpurple
    looking and looking and seeing no difference whatsoever. Guess ur just stunning regardless

Sorry its not that much of difference. I know some people can't probably tell the difference. I can though. Probably because I know my body more.
  • _jorge_
    _jorge_ Posts: 28 Member
    Gorgeous! Great definition. Your hard work is definitely paying off.
  • Doctorpurple
    Damn! Your abs look great! Seconding Island queens question, I'd love to know what you did!

Hi thank you! My abs are a slow progress. I've been working on them for a while. But the main thing that made them toned is doing planks (not sit-ups or crunches). I also lift weights using the support of my whole body so that strengthened my core.
  • Moonlight17
    Moonlight17 Posts: 173 Member
    You look amazing :) x Like I've said to you before.. You are such an inspiration!
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member

Hi thank you! My abs are a slow progress. I've been working on them for a while. But the main thing that made them toned is doing planks (not sit-ups or crunches). I also lift weights using the support of my whole body so that strengthened my core.

I'm doing the same at the moment too :D I hope I have as much success as you. :drinker:
  • Happyme2009
    Happyme2009 Posts: 233 Member
    Amazing! I wish I looked like that!
  • Bolthouse26
    Bolthouse26 Posts: 70 Member
    Yes you look amazing .. Definitely visible definition around your abdomen and legs. My legs are just like yours maybe a little heavier but I have some more weight to lose .. around 10 more pounds. My goal is to look like you in the after pictures as well. Great work! keep it up :)
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Wow your a babe
  • Congrats on your success! I'll echo the great abs compliment as well :)
  • Doctorpurple
    Yes you look amazing .. Definitely visible definition around your abdomen and legs. My legs are just like yours maybe a little heavier but I have some more weight to lose .. around 10 more pounds. My goal is to look like you in the after pictures as well. Great work! keep it up :)

Congrats on your weight loss so far! You're doing great! Thanks for the compliment that made my day
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!