Two years later - 130s!!! - 4 lbs to goal! (WITH PICS)

Options
umachanxo
umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
I hit the 130s last week, and I am ecstatic! I'm at 139.6lbs as of Friday, and even if it is still very close to 140, it is a huge stepping stone for me. I'm almost to my goal weight of 135lbs and I have never felt better in my life. I should have waited until I reach my UGW, but seeing myself in the 130s is seriously just... well, I haven't been this light since I was maybe 13..

I'm 5"7, 21 years of age.

The first measurements that I took were nearly a year into my journey (But before MFP) I was a Sparkpeople member before joining MFP and have been with this website for just about 2 years now.

"Beginning" (Wish I had taken some in the VERY beginning)
Bust: 36
Waist: 37"
Hips: 41.5"
Thigh: 23.5"
Weight: 170

Current:
Bust: 34 (Boo..)
Waist: 26
Hips: 34.5
Thigh: 20.5
Weight: 139.6

When I started this weight loss journey, I just felt so unattractive. I always felt awkward around people and self conscious. I was never the "attractive girl" and I was never able to really love myself. So, I embarked on this journey and I have come so far.

When it would be summer out at my heaviest, I would sweat just being outside. I was always uncomfortable and my clothes never felt okay. I wore baggy clothes because I didn't feel that anything else looked good. Now, in the summer, I don't sweat just by being in the sun, and I can really feel a difference there. I still have insecurities about myself, and sometimes I still struggle with the feeling that I am still big, but I am working to overcome it.

My journey with MFP has taught me a lot about myself. It's taught me to have self control, discipline, to enjoy fitness, to enjoy healthy foods, and to still enjoy myself from time to time. My life before MFP was very unhealthy. I'm talking Kraft Dinner, pasta (in large portions) everyday, McDonalds, hamburgers, pizza, take out, chips, pop, juice, ice cream, etc.

Now, my favorite foods are zucchini lasagna, fruits, grape tomatoes, cucumber, broccoli, yogurt, etc. When I eat some of the things that I used to eat before (like this weekend lol), I feel so crappy! The nutrients from healthier foods just give me so much more energy for my day and I feel so great.

I also find that I eat a lot less.

Programs that I have done in the past 2 years:

- 30 Day Shred (I started with this). I have done this program 3 times.
- SparkPeople fitness videos
- Brazil Butt Lift by Beachbody (2 months). I am entering into a third with this tomorrow along with Ripped in 30.
- Ripped in 30. I have just started this.

Aside from at home workout DVDs, I bike a lot in the off winter months. I love it.

And here are my pictures:

IMAG1249.jpg
The beginning of 2011 just before joining MFP. This was around when my measurements were taken. (They were taken for an Image Development class).

264321_10150347027118206_7164670_n_zps3ce23207.jpg
Winter 2011

down7lbs.png
Down 7.2 lbs! I was so happy haha.

summer2011_zps13b3af45.png
Summer 2011
water_zps69c100d6.jpg

BBLstart.jpg
Winter 2012!

548050_10150691348931360_1710825315_n_zps297319b6.jpg
Spring 2012 - my wedding!

End of 2012
IMAG2679.jpg
bblend.jpg

And last week:

IMAG2963_zps7b47c7e8.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!