how do you...

Options
I've been using MFP on my phone for a month or so but didn't look at any the message boards until just now. How do people use these boards and what the heck does "bump" mean/do?

Replies

• jwaters1006
    jwaters1006 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    "bump" is just a way too add an interesting thread to your recent threads, or to get it back to the top of the list in the forum so more people will respond.

as far as using the boards I find new recipes, join challenges, make new friends, kill time when I'm craving something I shouldn't eat... I use the forums for all different things.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    well people use these boards in many different ways, the one you posted in is mostly used to introduce yourself and make new friends, the others are pretty self explanitory, the chit chat and games board is pretty tough so unless you have a thick skin or a wicked sense of humor stay clear of that. Bump means someone wants to be able to come back to the topic so they post bump in the topic then they can look at their topics and find it again quickly. Best of luck to you.