Friends needed! Apply within :)

Options
Thirty year old mom of two that has lost 30lbs so far.. I thought my fitness pal was just a calorie app on my iphone until today!! lol I have been using it steady since august! Would love to add some buddies to watch get healthy!

Replies

• Ariadne29
    Options
    Hello, my name is Ariadne. I am in fitness pal for a week now. I would love to be a friend if my application is approved :-)
  • Kayleylou89
    Options
    Hi :)
    Please feel free to add me: I have 100+ lbs to lose I have lost 16lbs since January 1st and I dont not plan on stopping or slowing down for a long while! Would love some more support from you all :) xx
  • shannonsumner92
    Options
    Hey my name is Shannon. I just started MFP a week ago and lost my first pound.. I know its not much but its a start! I am a mom of a five month old baby girl. Maybe we can help each other with motivation and exchange recipes and fitness ideas!
  • Beanie008
    Beanie008 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Friend request sent.
  • rokinrho
    rokinrho Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just joined this week as well but have been making better choices for 3 weeks now and am down 12 lbs. I am 34 years old and have 2 children.
  • cjowell
    cjowell Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm a 28 year old teacher that needs to lose over 100 pounds. I have lost 17 as of last Monday and love encouraging friends! Please consider my application! :happy:
  • wangala
    Options
    I have just joined but you are welcome to add me as a friend
  • bambilowry
    bambilowry Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ya!! We all could use some great encouragement!!! count me in.
    bambilowry
  • Michelleladder
    Michelleladder Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm a single mom of a two (almost three) year old boy. I've got about 60 pounds to get rid of! Feel free to add me, and keep the motivation happening!

Remember...

"I'm not losing weight. I'm getting rid of it. I have no intentions of finding it again!"