PB2????

Options
2»

Replies

• TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I just tried something called Btr N Peanut Butter or something like that. It was pretty decent.
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I use it to make granola bars. The oil in regular peanut butter cooks the oats too much and made cookies instead of hearty granola bars. PB2 is perfect! Great peanut taste, but not oily at all. It's also fabulous if you're hiking or camping.

Recipe please?
  • srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I just tried something called Btr N Peanut Butter or something like that. It was pretty decent.
    :bigsmile:
    This is really good too-I get it at Trader Joe's-super low fat!!!!-& low cal-
  • BigH80
    BigH80 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I use it to dip apple slices or spoon it on a banana. I love it!

This. I love it on bananas and apples. Also will use it in my protein shakes from time to time. But best use for me is bananas and apples.
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    I used it just this week to make a peanut butter cheescake with only 181 calories per 1/8th slice of pie. :happy:
  • SheriKCourtney
    Options
    Yum, I bet it is great in greek yogurt,,,,,,just might try that tomorrow. Thanks for the idea! I love any kind of Peanut Butter which is my MAJOR weakness. Has anyone tried Better N Butter Peanut Butter? It is almost as good as the real stuff but half the calories and very little fat. I LOVE it too!
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Put it on a shake, put it on apples, and use it for recipes like protein bars or oats.

Do not try to make a PB&J
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I have used it on my English muffins with jelly for breakfast. I like PB2 although I've never tried the chocolate. I still use regular PB as well.
  • Spamcat
    Options
    Bump, I am a PB a Holic! Just found out about this today and found a store who will deliver to my home free tmrw! Happy days ahead! I see a lot of PB in my future. I have the real stuff everyday and it cramps my cal counting!
  • srm1960
    Options
    I used it just this week to make a peanut butter cheescake with only 181 calories per 1/8th slice of pie. :happy:
    :bigsmile:
    Yummy!!!!!!-Recipe please....
  • Spamcat
    Options
    Just rcvd my package of pb2! Omg!!!!! This is guilt free bliss!
  • jennyk3298
    Options
    I LOVE Pb2. I add it to my oatmeal with a packet of chocolate protein powder. Tastes just like a no bake cookie. I also add it to my morning protein smoothies. My new favorite thing is to add it to Cool Whip Free and dip my apple slices in it. Sooo good! Their website also has a lot of recipes available.
  • I melted it and made a cereal ball with some cinnamon flax flakes :)
  • srm1960
    Options
    Yum, I bet it is great in greek yogurt,,,,,,just might try that tomorrow. Thanks for the idea! I love any kind of Peanut Butter which is my MAJOR weakness. Has anyone tried Better N Butter Peanut Butter? It is almost as good as the real stuff but half the calories and very little fat. I LOVE it too!
    :heart:
    Yes love Better N Butter Peanut Butter-it comes from Trader Joes!!!!-Also love that cool whip idea!!! :smooched: