Anyone else obsessed with Shamrock Shakes?

Options
I wait for them all year, although I'm only allowing myself two this season. I'm proud of myself, I had a small one today with no whipped cream and I managed to stay under my calories! :)

Replies

• concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    No, but the pumpkin ones...
  • z149189
    Options
    Those are good too!
  • LosingMyMarbles
    LosingMyMarbles Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Not since McD's changed their shakes a few years back. I don't like the consistency and hardly ever eat there anyway.
  • Mulikme
    Mulikme Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I love shamrock shakes but none for me this year. I found this recipe today. I'm going to try it this week.

http://dashingdish.com/recipe/shamrock-protein-shake/
  • z149189
    Options
    Please let me know if it's a good recipe, I'm curious. :)
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    No, but the pumpkin ones...

^^ Those are MOUTHGASMIC!!!!!!!!! ^^
  • Mulikme
    Mulikme Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Made the shamrock protein shake I posted above for lunch. It was a pretty good substitute. Happy to find a good alternative to the drive thru. I left out the guar and food coloring.
  • KainStar
    KainStar Posts: 197
    Options
    From McDonald's I say strawberry. But idk if anyone remembers these. It was a limited time deal but Burger Kings cupcake shakes. OMG! Amazing!
  • Fit147
    Fit147 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Love Shamrock Shakes! I went past McDonalds today and thought fondly of them. Have you ever tried Skinny Cow Mint flavored ice cream sandwiches? They taste just like Shamrock shakes and have only 150 calories. That's an amount you can plan into your day. :)http://www.skinnycow.com/products/detail.aspx?id=17
  • mattagascar
    mattagascar Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    No
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    No
    tumblr_m4hl2qSo111qd08mq_zps43832309.gif
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I've always hated McDonald's shakes. I'm a Dairy Queen fan - the Peanut Buster Parfait, to be specific.
  • Cuddles2523
    Cuddles2523 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Made the shamrock protein shake I posted above for lunch. It was a pretty good substitute. Happy to find a good alternative to the drive thru. I left out the guar and food coloring.

I can't wait to try this!! Thanks for the link to recipe!