It is Onederful!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Thanks all!
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Wow, what an inspiration!

This was just the type of story I needed to hear today, thank you so much for sharing it!!!!:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • riri0301
    riri0301 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Well it has taken me 14months, but I have finally broken a couple of major milestones and I had to share. I have now lost over 100lbs, and I have entered the 100’s (now 198lbs)! The last 12lbs I had to lose to reach these milestones were the hardest by far. Between Christmas, medication changes (my thyroid meds had to be lowered because I had lost so much weight I was over medicated) and an unbelievable amount of stress, I still managed to push through it. I played with my calories and actually eating more helped me break through it along with working out regularly. Perseverance pays off! We will all hit times where it seems like every pound is clinging on for dear life, and times were they just melt away. Don’t lose your motivation! You can do it!
    Start weight approximately 300lbs
    40914_3506.jpg
    August 2009 ~ 241lbs (I had to use this one, isn’t my niece adorable?)
    40914_5479.jpg
    March 2010 200lbs
    40914_7605.jpg
  • riri0301
    riri0301 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    such am amzing transformation u look beautiful such an inspiration
  • hawkeye01
    hawkeye01 Posts: 162
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!