Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

JM videos, are they considered strength training?

I'm not talking about for logging the workouts but just in general. Are they considered strength training videos or is just weight lifting ( free weights or machines ) considered strength training?

Replies

• JamesChargerWolf
    JamesChargerWolf Posts: 83 Member
    JM are 6 minute circuits of 3 min strength, 2 min cardio, 1 min abs. repeat x number of times. usually 24 minutes total.
  • fruitloop2
    fruitloop2 Posts: 437 Member
    Yes, I know what the cycle is, I do her videos. I was just wondering if it is classified as strength training as a whole or if just weight lifting is strength training. Wondering if the video is enough ( I am toning up nicely I think) or if I should go back to my weight resistance machine ( I have an old Nordic Track resistance machine) for actual weight training. I like how the JM videos work all aspects of your body including core where my little machine I have doesn't work my ore very well I don't think.