Did anyone use Rockin Body??

Options
If so did you get good results?? I am starting it tomorrow. =]

Replies

• shelbz09
    shelbz09 Posts: 115
    Options
    Found these on amazon!

**I purchased this because of a new years resolution to lose weight. And it is more than I would have hoped for. There are several variations with different types of music. The music is all up beat and keeps me motivated. I have lost 20 lbs with this item using a video 3 to 4 times a week. And I feel great. Also builds muscle in the rock it out toning and sculpting video. If you like dancing and want to lose weight you should definitely buy this product!

***OK, I'm not a person who loves working out, but I do love dancing. So when I found myself out of shape and really needing to add more movement to my life, I looked for something that I would 1) enjoy doing and 2) could fit in with my busy lifestyle and long work days. I saw this DVD set and was initially hesitant, but then found a Groupon for $20 and figured "what the heck". I'M SO GLAD I DID! First, now that I've tried it, I love it. If you like hip hop style dance, it's a fun, challenging work out, and with 7 work outs on 2 DVDs, I don't think I'll get bored for a long time. For now, I know I'll be able to use these as part of my plan to get down to my goal weight. I'm even planning to take them with me when I travel for business, since just having 4 workouts on 1 DVD will mean that I can pack a trip's worth of workouts easily. Potential users should note that the music played may or may not be songs you've heard on the radio, but honestly, the worko is so fun, I don't find it objectionable when it isn't. Also, the DVDs come with a lot of material about Shaun T's/Beachbody's other products like diet products, and tips for eating smart at parties, which some may appreciate but I don't pay much attention to since I'm also doing Weight Watchers. Overall, I think it would be a great value even at full price. When I do want to add some new Shaun T DVDs to my library, I won't hesitate.