Has anyone watched....

TalonaCat
TalonaCat Posts: 241
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Any of that new Kirstie Alley show about her restarting her road to fitness? I saw a little bit of it last night. I had NO idea that she used to be a cocaine addict. I remember when I used to see her and beat myself up because of how quickly she got skinny before.

Just goes to show you that there's always a right way and a wrong way to do things, I suppose.

Replies

• OMG - how funny you should ask. I got sucked into 3 episodes before bed. I didn't want to like the show & really didn't like it but I couldn't stop watching either.
  • TalonaCat
    TalonaCat Posts: 241
    Same here. I remember rolling my eyes the first time I saw previews... but I can't help but like her right now. She's so honest and transparent about what she's let herself come to that it inspires me.

Edited to add - Even if she does seem a little crazy. haha
  • SweetieBsMom
    SweetieBsMom Posts: 16 Member
    I watched the first 2 episodes last week and TiVo'd the ones from last night. I kinda liked the show. Wasn't thrilled that she's going on and on about how big she is and I'm bigger. But hey, that's why I'm here.

Michelle
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    I dvr it, lol. I think she's great. Very honest and funny and has a great sense of humor about herself and how she got to the weight she is.
  • AprilChampion
    AprilChampion Posts: 184 Member
    Any of that new Kirstie Alley show about her restarting her road to fitness? I saw a little bit of it last night. I had NO idea that she used to be a cocaine addict. I remember when I used to see her and beat myself up because of how quickly she got skinny before.

Just goes to show you that there's always a right way and a wrong way to do things, I suppose.

oh yeah, she was a HEAVY coke addict.

i havent caught her yet show but i love her. for some reason i always have. :)
  • LAgal
    LAgal Posts: 671 Member
    I agree. I didn't want to like her show, but I love it. She is brutally honest about herself!
This discussion has been closed.