Any Plans For Valentinesday?

Options
2»

Replies

• drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty traditional romanticly so I'll be drawing my inspiration directly from Romeo and Juliet. I'll be doing something involving a couple of teenagers and a six day relationship that results in the deaths of five people.
  • strikerjb007
    strikerjb007 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty traditional romanticly so I'll be drawing my inspiration directly from Romeo and Juliet. I'll be doing something involving a couple of teenagers and a six day relationship that results in the deaths of five people.

LMAO.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options

:laugh: So wrong yet so funny!

Think I'll stay within social and legal boundaries this year and just go to the gym though.
  • possibri
    possibri Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I have a teeth cleaning scheduled... date with the dentist!
  • drchimpanzee
    Options

There's always a chance he'll give you the gas and diddle with you while you're under. Plus you get a free lollypop after! Score!
  • thegreatestlove
    thegreatestlove Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I always spend Valentine's Day with my kids. This year we will probably just hang out at the house and order whatever they want for dinner. We are going to Monster Jam that weekend so that's the big V-Day present. :flowerforyou:
  • thegreatestlove
    thegreatestlove Posts: 63 Member
    Options

There's always a chance he'll give you the gas and diddle with you while you're under. Plus you get a free lollypop after! Score!

You. Are. Great.
  • kotersmom
    kotersmom Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Girls night out!! Since I am recently single, me and a friend are going to dinner and a movie!!
  • tamora13
    tamora13 Posts: 251
    Options
    Probably not... My boyfriend doesn't remember stuff like that. Lol
  • drchimpanzee
    Options
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I love Valentine's Day! I have the most amazing husband and every day is full of love and joy, but we still celebrate this day with extra. I'm sure I'll get roses and perfume, and we have dinner plans together. We get the kids little gifts, too.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Never celebrated this monstrosity of a Human holiday...maybe this year I will celebrate by blowing up Hallmark.....this might be enjoyable
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I will spend the day cuddling with the beautiful girl in my ticker.
  • justaweighin
    Options
    I shall not be bothering, Valentines Day is not what it used to be, it's Commercially Exploited beyond reason. Anyway if he can't be nice to me the other 364 days of the year what is the point?
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Valentine's day is for people who do life wrong.

Hating on valentine's day is for people who do life wrong.

Doing something a bit different doesn't mean you are awful to each other all the other days. Think of it like you both having a small birthday on the same day.
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I have to work on Valentines day
  • Cinflo58
    Cinflo58 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I will work, come home, walk the dogs, make dinner, The usual
  • MyPsalm63
    Options
    Nothing major. I will decorate the house. This way when the kids get up, its special. That night we will probably all just hang out and play a game/watch a movie. We also will have a friend here from out of town :)
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Hit the gym after work, then home for a movie....alone.