MEN your perfect valentines gift?

Options
HotMummyMission
HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
If your girl always dresses up for you , treats you to special nights every weekend and you own everything you want (in budget haha) what would be your prefect gift/surprise ?

No soppyness saying gifts don't matter ECt I know they don't but I want to get him one so help pleaseeee <3

Replies

• HotMummyMission
    Options
    .??
  • ClairBears84
    ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    What about rather doing something fun than getting something?
  • twelfty
    twelfty Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    i always liked a particularly naughty session in the bedroom lol, maybe a decent home cooked filet steak dinner?

like you say it doesn't matter about presents and you want to give him one so why not make present you??
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    He is working all weekend and we don't have a baby sitter so it would be have to be so thing in the house of a night :(
  • stevenleagle
    stevenleagle Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Ok if he owns everything what about an experience? A short holiday away? An exotic car drive day
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    not a boy buuuutttt - what about a weekend away ?
  • runwmeNC
    runwmeNC Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    how about 2 tickets to that thing he loves....... I'm on a horse
  • sarahmoo12
    Options
    oh!! or go play airsoft best craic n dsnt hurt to much
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Squat rack.
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    Like I said we never get a babysitter an have to book it months in advance so it's got to be so thing in the house on valentines day he will be working until
    6pm but baby is in bed at half 6 so we have all night
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I created a memory box once. Photos of us together and the kids, found things the kids had made, got the kids making stuff to, got old pictures off his parents. The albums were from the £1 shop. I'm sure it's a gift anyone would love. I know my partner loved it! X
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    Squat rack.

He isant into fitness BOoOoOoOoO
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    I created a memory box once. Photos of us together and the kids, found things the kids had made, got the kids making stuff to, got old pictures off his parents. The albums were from the £1 shop. I'm sure it's a gift anyone would love. I know my partner loved it! X

I have all them anyway sweetie I love stuff like that but he has at even looked through them hhaha ......

I don't the coupons for his birthday last week so I completely stuck ill obviously buy him a sexy outfit and we have a night planned in the house but wanna treat him too x
  • sarahmoo12
    Options
    what about getting a naughty photo shoot done! if you any good with a camera you could even do it yourself
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    what about getting a naughty photo shoot done! if you any good with a camera you could even do it yourself

Oh dear I'm guilty of always sending him piccys to hhaha :(
  • twelfty
    Options
    valentines is about using a day made for 'sucking in saps' to ignore the bull**** and do something unique to your particuar relationship, just because you celebrate valentines day with your partner doesn't mean you have to buy everything in sight or anything at all depending on funds, it could be doing something just a little bit special like a candle lit dinner or even a bath together etc etc it's just reminding yourselves who you're with and showing the romance is still there even though it's not shown eeeeeeeeeeeeevery single day.
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    valentines is about using a day made for 'sucking in saps' to ignore the bull**** and do something unique to your particuar relationship, just because you celebrate valentines day with your partner doesn't mean you have to buy everything in sight or anything at all depending on funds, it could be doing something just a little bit special like a candle lit dinner or even a bath together etc etc it's just reminding yourselves who you're with and showing the romance is still there even though it's not shown eeeeeeeeeeeeevery single day.

I do one thi g everyday to remind him we do stuff all year long but it's our anniversary too 5 years so I really want it to be special and he planned so thing last year so I wanna do it this year x
  • twelfty
    Options

I do one thi g everyday to remind him we do stuff all year long but it's our anniversary too 5 years so I really want it to be special and he planned so thing last year so I wanna do it this year x

sorry that wasn't aimed at you someone posted something negative about valentines day about it being a day to suck in saps, (think he changed it though lol)
  • HotMummyMission
    Options

sorry that wasn't aimed at you someone posted something negative about valentines day about it being a day to suck in saps, (think he changed it though lol)

Oh hahah I don't care I wanna show my man the best anniversary and valentines ever but we have done EVERYTHING ... We're going to stay in watch a DVD with a Indian and early night <3 but wanna giv him a little surprise to but I'm stuck :( x
  • twelfty
    Options
    yeah i used to be hard to buy for, i know this sounds simple but one of my favourite gifts i got from a (now ex) girlfriend was i keyring, she got it from one of those key cutting shops, and it simply had engraved on it Dan & Mel 14/02/XX happy valentines day, i love you XxX. and it sort of stood out to me because a card is always a nice gesture but it's paper and i guess you can keep it in a box but i liked it for the fact it was like a card that i could carry about and would last :)