how do you build 30 day shred into your existing routine?

Options
Do you just add it to your regular routine? Or replace parts of your routine with it? I got through level 1 day 1 last night b/c I hadn't gotten to the gym and was motivated not to come in over calories yesterday :) - but I have a hard time picturing doing it on days I do other work. No? The trainer at the gym has me set up on a program where strength training is zones, two to three zones a day for three days in a rotation. The strength work in 30ds won't mess that up somehow?

Replies

• kristy6ward
    kristy6ward Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I mix in 30DS on the days I don't feel like making the extra trip to the gym or when I'm short on time. At the gym I work on c25k or new rules of lifting. I'm a bit flighty at the moment. trying to keep things fresh.
  • nerchk
    nerchk Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I havent started yet, but i am planning on doing it before i bath every other evening accept on my rest day. A lot of the girls at the gym come in the morning and do their c25k and weights and every evening for group classes of aerobics. So i thought to be on their level adding 30DS, taebo or 6w6p would do. I havent started though.
  • Jday71
    Jday71 Posts: 39
    Options
    I did 30DS in the morning and then did my other routines as normal.
  • iluvco3
    iluvco3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    My main exercise is Jazzercise - 5 classes/week. I do Jazzercise on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday ( back to back - regular 1 hr. followed by 50 min. of Body Sculpt) and Friday. I do 30 DS on Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday.