Walking Dead Insight

Options
2»

Replies

• crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    If you guys like graphic novels I would suggest checking out the walking dead... I found it to be faster paced and more violent/graphic than the show but also more enjoyable. Just sayin :)

It has a faster pace because they were written before the show....
  • RachelDenise30
    RachelDenise30 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I like Michonne but I wanna slap her sometimes. I get why she's guarded (who isn't in that situation) but so many things could be cleared up if she would just speak! I think that's why Rick doesn't trust her. But his opinions don't count for much these days on account of the crazy.

Andrea ugh! that ***** needs to put her pants back on and get her head right. She was in the woods with Michonne for months and months and is suddenly on the governor's side, because why? he wears Axe body spray? Michonne should've slapped the **** out of her for asking "what did you do"? Hello, *****, there are heads in fishtanks on the floor!!

I was not surprised when Darryl left with Merle. He's the sentimental warrior and that's his brother. He'll be gone for awhile but inevitably Merle will be Merle and do something evil and Darryl will have to kill him. I'm just wondering what it is that Merle will do.

I don't like the new people and I don't see them lasting long.

If I had to make a dream team it'd be Darryl, Michonne, Carl, and Glen.
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    Im actually not surprised Andrea fell for it. She likes things to be comfortable and she seems to attract the crazy.

Oh my word, Andrea just kills me! Even after seeing the governor's 'torture chamber' of heads, his holed-up zombie daughter, and his intentions to kill her friends, she still stays with him! She asked Michonne 'what have you done' after discovering her all bloodied up and about to kill the governor, even though Michonne was almost killed in his torture chamber...as if Michonne was to blame? She could have fled Woodbury with Rick and the gang, but yet she stayed. She is seriously brain-washed! Whatever happened to the strong, gun-wielding Andrea that we were all beginning to tolerate?!?!

Andrea has been and continues to be BatSh!t crazy....Her character has always come off cooky and needy!! Was happier when she was left behind at the farm...her character to me is not interesting.

I agree....they need to just let a zombie eat her. She so gets on my last nerve....