casual exersice

Options
2»

Replies

• concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    I also use the Wii. I started with the fit games, but have worked up to some hard core workouts with other titles.

Take a dance class.

Get a hula hoop.

Try yoga.

Play twister.

Play frisbee (not in the house, please).

Go for a walk on the beach - the sand provides resistance that makes it harder.

Go for a swim.

Take up sailing.
  • Bvicritter
    Options
    Great ideas.... But.... No place here to buy a hula hoop, can't walk on sand for long as I have a reoccurring cyst on my foot and sand is a big trigger. Sailing pricey... I'm not that flush.

No dance classes here, but I'm trying to get my boyfriend to go out dancing. Somehow the connection there is lost, not sure why.

Planning on taking a swim tomorrow so hopefully that will relive my pain from last nights attempt at exercise lol
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Great ideas.... But.... No place here to buy a hula hoop, can't walk on sand for long as I have a reoccurring cyst on my foot and sand is a big trigger. Sailing pricey... I'm not that flush.

No dance classes here, but I'm trying to get my boyfriend to go out dancing. Somehow the connection there is lost, not sure why.

Planning on taking a swim tomorrow so hopefully that will relive my pain from last nights attempt at exercise lol

You obviously have Internet, you could get a hoop if you wanted one. You could also find folks that need warm bodies on their sailboats and would train you.

However, the specific suggestions were not the point: the point is there are a million ways to get active, especially when you can't use the weather as an excuse.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels' Quick Fix Kickboxing DVD.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options

Is this where we are supposed to feel sorry for you?

Here's a helpful suggestion - quit griping, get off your *kitten*, and do something.

I was thinking the same thing... lots of excuses, no desire.
  • Bvicritter
    Options
    Thought these boards were supposed to provide support, not bash. You two don't know me or my history. Disrespectful skunts.

Is this where we are supposed to feel sorry for you?

Here's a helpful suggestion - quit griping, get off your *kitten*, and do something.

I was thinking the same thing... lots of excuses, no desire.