My version on a Turkey Cran Cream Cheese..

Options
EKarma
EKarma Posts: 594 Member
Hello all my fellow MFPers. I was craving a turkey cranberry cream cheese the other day and so I came up with this healthy low-cal version.. OMG! I LOVED it better than the original!!:noway: YEAH! So then my friend came over and she has been trying to get on the healthy kick and she informed me she was basically starving herself on salads at the time being... :sick:

I busted one of these sandwiches out for her and she couldn't believe how delicious it was.. I don't mean to bag on salad eaters either, but I really wanted my weight loss to be a healthy one and one without salads (although I do occasionally eat a salad).. But anyways, here is the recipe. Sandwich made should be about 210 cals.. :flowerforyou:

*Rattykid's version of Turkey, Cranberry, Cream Cheese*

2 slices of Sara Lee 45-calorie wheat breat (or white if you like)
1 tbls of fat free cream cheese
1 tbls of sugar free blackberry jam (I use smucker's)
1 Buddig Turkey packet-90 calories
1 Romaine lettuce leave

I usually like to toast my bread just a little bit and then I spread cream cheese on one slice and jelly on the other slice. Fold turkey onto sandwich how ever you like (and you can also use whatever kind of turkey you like, I just like buying the individual packets because they stay fresher longer for my family). Place lettuce leaf on top of sandwich. Close sandwich and enjoy.. Mmmmhhhmmm.. Enjoy..

love and light xo

Replies

• Scatman
    Scatman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This sounds very similar to something I like also. I use cream cheese, deer sausage (summer sausage) on a cracker with jalapeno jelly! It is very good. I'm going to try yours tomorrow for breakfast! thanks, Jim