Friend me

Looking to find some more people on here looking to lose some weight/ gain muscle and live a healthier lifestyle. Message me for tips. Help me help you.

Replies

• Hey! I need all the help I can get.
  • Diet, exercise, goal?
  • I've had my eating under control for about 2 months now, so I'd like to keep it that way. Doing the insanity workout currently and training for a marathon. I've been athletic most of my life, but I've never really paid that much attention to diet.

Question: I am always very hungry after working out so I tend to eat most of my allowed calories for the day within an hour or two after working out. Is that bad for you or does it not make a difference?
  • harbringer
    harbringer Posts: 11 Member

Question: I am always very hungry after working out so I tend to eat most of my allowed calories for the day within an hour or two after working out. Is that bad for you or does it not make a difference?

There is no physical reason for you to need eat alot after a workout. This is purely psychological. In addition, eating most of your calories in a matter of a few hours isn't great eiter... is this accurate?

You should obviously spread out your eating more. Eating around 5 or 6 times a day. This will help portion control, and keep you from overeating.
  • No difference as long as you make it fit your calories :)