Sballard418 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    S- for "Sam"antha
    Ballard- Last Name
    418- Date I was married :D SOOOO interesting haha
  • wolfelements
    wolfelements Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I love wolves and if I had a super power, it would be to control the elements.
  • anothermop
    anothermop Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I've been playing fantasy football for about 2 decades. My 1st team name was 'Master of Puppets' so I used MOP as my user name on all of the sites, except 1 because it was already taken. I just couldn't believe there was another MOP, so I just starting using 'anothermop'. It's always available and I'm too lazy to think of something else.
  • stitchtastic
    Options
    Mines just because i like to cross stitch,and i think its a fantastic hobby :)
  • Kimistry_
    Options
    Well I've always dreamed of opening my own restaurant and studying food chemistry. And since my name is Kim, I thought Kimistry would be a great name for it. :)
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    It's my birth name. Well, not the 71. That would be weird.
  • dunadan
    dunadan Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge Tolkien fan, and have used dunadan as a 'nym on e-mail systems since the mid-80's.
  • ccburn5
    ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    cc - first and middle initials
    burn- last half of last name
    5- 5 in my family

used to go by burn1 on a few other sights, more of a double meaning...
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I like words n stuff.
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Mine is and oddly enough not taken is mrs miller because Im mrs miller and my year of birth thought since it my last name was so common it would have been taken ,and its so common in fact my husband and I share the same last name even before we were married, funny rather
  • Miz_Sparklez
    Miz_Sparklez Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    My old name was super boring....posted a picture of my legs and was called misslegs or nice legs all the time...so BOOM....name change and there you have it MizzLegz - had to spice up the spelling

34707083.png
  • Scott2ndGradeTeacher
    Options
    I teach second grade.

(...and do so quite well.)
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    it's what you get if you cross a neanderthal with a cro-magnon

because according to my husband I'm the "maximum amount of cute" because I have a cro-magnon face and neanderthal body proportions. :laugh: my husband is one of those people who says things that if they came from anyone else on the planet they'd be taken as an insult, but from him, knowing what he actually means, it's hilarious.

and I do have a cro-magnon face and neanderthal body proportions so I can't actually argue with him lol. (cro magnons = anatomically modern humans, i.e. vertical foreheads, small faces, like modern people; neanderthal body proportions = short, heavily built, relatively short limbs, big rib cage; all of which applies to me including being the same height as the average neanderthal woman, not sure how he got from that to cute but I'm not going to argue)
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    its my first name.....lol thats it
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    man + k + 32 = 'man' + (my name) + (my age)

'man-k' = "manque'" (Fr., man-KAY) = 'having unfulfilled artistic ambitions'
  • schmetterling1
    schmetterling1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    <~~~ butterfly in German. :flowerforyou:
  • weelousmurf
    Options
    I'm short. I'm Louise. I like smurfs.
  • ShaunShaunphenomenon
    Options
    Cause I used to be told "you're something like a Phenomenon" from the LL Cool J song. And then they rythemed it to my name, I liked it so I chose it.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    That really awesome dude who controls all the food.
  • KainStar
    KainStar Posts: 197
    Options
    My name and I like stars