Can you recommend a Meal (or Menu) Planning App

Options
I just discovered that there are many meal and recipe planning apps that include grocery lists, etc.. Do you use one that you really like? Would like to find a FREE one if possible.

Replies

• msrootitooti
    msrootitooti Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I just started using the Fresh 20.. it is a website, not an app and it isn't free. It is $5 a month but I got a Groupon for the year. I am on my fourth week and so far so good. It gives you 5 recipes, grocery list, and nutrition facts (most are already entered in the MFP database). Most of the ingredients are fresh and recipes fairly easy if you prep ahead of time. To me, it has been worth the cost.

I have tried others that are free one eatathomecooks but just haven't stuck with them.
  • alaskaang
    alaskaang Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I recently signed up at emeals.com. It's a paid subscription, but they have multiple different menu styles so if you have special requirements like Paleo or gluten free there are those options as well as others. Each week comes with seven meals and a complete shopping list with the meal numbers noted. So if you don't like one of the meals, it's easy to see what you can mark off the shopping list.
  • jlaquet
    jlaquet Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have looked at Fresh 20 and I am strongly considering it. Does Fresh 20 list nutritional information such as calories, fat, protein, etc.?
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    ...but wai.

Meal plan apps take the fun out of everything. :/
  • msrootitooti
    msrootitooti Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I have looked at Fresh 20 and I am strongly considering it. Does Fresh 20 list nutritional information such as calories, fat, protein, etc.?

It does and someone has already entered the numbers into MFP
  • ekaustin7
    ekaustin7 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I use the All Recipes Dinner Spinner app. You can tell it what type of meal you want to cook (lunch, dinner, appetizer, salad, dessert, etc), what main ingredient you want to use, how long of a cook time you prefer and it gives you a ton of options. And, it's free :)