Egg Banana "Pancakes"

Options
2»

Replies

• ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    There is a thread somewhere with this, I have made these a few times, fiddling with the ingredients. I have made them with one egg/ two eggs / one banana / two bananas / a tablespoon of self raising flour / 1/4 cup of flour / almond milk etc.

I think the trick is to really mash the banana very well. Use a tiny knob of butter to fry them. Let them cook until they start to look dry around the edges on the uncooked top surface, then flip them carefully.

I have had them with maple syrup (10 grams), ricotta cheese, berries, jam, etc.

They are a nice change from my usual fried potato, eggs & tomatoes. :-)
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I do 2 eggs 1 banana 1 tbsp chia seeds and i add blueberries and top with 1 tbsp pb. Yumm
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Or try this!!!

Cook the eggs separate and eat the banana on the side ... less work and it doesn't seem so sad and depressing ... especially if you put onion, red bell peppers, canadian bacon and cheese in with the eggs!!

But if you're in the mood for a pancake, by all means, make a PANCAKE. :flowerforyou:
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Sounds like fried eggs with a banana...Not a pancake,....that you SMOTHER in syrup.
    maple_syrup_pouring_p2.gif
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    1 banana, 1 egg, 1 eggwhite, quarter cup oats, dash of cinnamon. Blenderize. Make pancakes. Devour.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Them ain't no pancakes. None of them
  • I really didn't like them...just tasted like eggs mixed with banana.

I've made it before with a bit of either PB2 or cocoa powder along with some chia seeds and either a truvia packet or a tsp of coconut sugar.