hello

Options
Hi everybody, I'm Cris. I'm 43 and live Oklahoma. I've always been over weight and have high blood pressure and high cholesterol. I do NOT want to become diabetic!!! I've lost weight over the years, but always gain it back.. I want to change my lifestyle this time, so I don't gain it back. I have 2 kids (17 & 13) and I want to be around for them for a long time. I'm looking forward to making that little butterfly flutter across my ticker till I'm at my goal :bigsmile:

Replies

• durbanski
    durbanski Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Welcome you've come to the right place :)
  • amieecousey
    Options
    Hi everyone I am Amiee and i have also always been over weight had children young and just reall never lost it! Now that i am in my 30's i have decided i wanna be that girl and ladies you know what i am talking about. I dont want to get paper thin but i want to be able to go in any store and buy what i want. I eat right and workout everyday so i am on my way to becoming that girl i wish i would of found this site when i first started at 230lbs im now at 194 so its coming off slowly. Good luck everyone and keep on till the end.
  • briboun
    briboun Posts: 1
    Options
    Go, Cris! Just take it slow and don't give up!