What're you doing for Valentines day?

Options
taunto
taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
I have personally bought a few dozen fake rings and plan to plant it into champagne glasses for girls and just wait for the guys reaction.

Whats your game?

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I'm going to pretend I love everyone more than I actually do!
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I have personally bought a few dozen fake rings and plan to plant it into champagne glasses for girls and just wait for the guys reaction.

Whats your game?

THAT'S FUNNY!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Go to Walgreens around 8pm and get the pick of the best half-off Valentine's candy. Eat my feelings.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I'm sending secret admirer letters out to random addresses in the phone book.
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go people watching at the courthouse. Maybe I'll find a date.
  • MissJediKnight
    Options
    Since I don't have a man I am going on a date with my girl Jasmine XD for sushi and the trance music
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Going to work. Coming home to fix dinner. I'm going on a date with my husband the day after. I don't like to go out on work nights.
  • katpalou
    Options
    We don't do Valentines day cause we don't need a day to remind ourselves we love each other, we love each other always.. (15 yrs and going strong...) so that been said my hubby is taking me to the movies ( the new DieHard), we figure since it's valentines day, all the guys will be taking there gals to dinner so it should be less packed... LOL Know the question is since I'm on this fitness plan can I still have my nachos?!?!? maybe a few won't hurt... but I will drink water and not pop... Happy V-Day everyone....
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Raid. It's Thursday night.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    dakota-fanning-love-quote-truth-uptown-girls-Favim.com-292717.gif
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    go to work
    take kid to gymnastics
    go home and make pizza
    put kid to bed
    go to gym for a swim, weight lifting
    go home to shower
    wake up wife
    brown chicken, brown cow!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    We don't do Valentines day cause we don't need a day to remind ourselves we love each other, we love each other always.. (15 yrs and going strong...) so that been said my hubby is taking me to the movies ( the new DieHard), we figure since it's valentines day, all the guys will be taking there gals to dinner so it should be less packed... LOL Know the question is since I'm on this fitness plan can I still have my nachos?!?!? maybe a few won't hurt... but I will drink water and not pop... Happy V-Day everyone....

Many on this site (including me) eat ice cream, McD's, pizza etc almost daily and are losing weight steadily. One day of you eating nachos will do your soul some good imho. Enjoy your day, it sounds rather nice :)
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    sit in a corner...crying..sucking my thumb and hugging my blanket..:heart::heart:
  • SweetJoanne
    SweetJoanne Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    i am going to take myself to see a movie Safe Haven in the afternoon
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    ex sex sounds like a good idea.....
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I've got something romantic and traditional planned coming straight out of Romeo and Juliet. That is, something involving two teenagers that results in the deaths of five people.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options

Whats your game?
    I plan on helping you. That sounds fun.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I just like wishing everybody "Happy VD" and try to throw the acronym "VD" in a lot that day. In fact, can you change this thread to "What're you doing for VD?"

And for the youngsters, VD is like, a 70s term for veneral disease (aka STDs).
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Nothing really, may go out with some friends.

My boy and I are going to go to the Melting Pot on Saturday though. :)
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    My roomie and I are recreating as much as we can from the best Valentine's Day Ever during our senior year in college.

The part we most likely will NOT be able to recreate: There was a huge blizzard, and it was the one and only day school was ever cancelled. Morning activities included drunk sledding and omelettes.

The part we WILL be recreating: After drunk sledding and relaxing all afternoon, we ordered a bunch of food from Domino's for dinner, then went to go see Music and Lyrics at the movie theater. So that is what we are going to do... order Domino's (not our fave, but we are going for tradition here) and watch the DVD of Music and Lyrics. :) Cheesy and wonderful.