Cat lovers unite!

Options
13»

Replies

• krokador
    krokador Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Love my kitties, dunno what I would do without 'em!

Here's Mr. Paul, he's a big, lazy, sweet as a teddy bear stray I picked up a few years back. Never regretted it. His favorite thing in the world? Being brushed!
    lq7cum.jpg

And here's Angy, the elder (she's 10!) She has the most beautiful green eyes, and the most heartbreaking meow! xD Loves playing with yarn and paper balls, and she's a huge chicken and pepperoni fan!
    sbhsce.jpg
  • Lexi507
    Lexi507 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have two kitties - my little boy kitty is a long-hair black and white tuxedo and I have a medium-hair Tortie girl. Oddly, they both love to watch animal shows on TV - Too Cute on Animal Planet is their favorite, they sit there and watch the whole show.
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I have a kitty, but he lives with my fiance as I moved back to my parents :( I only see him once a week. He is such a fluffy sook. :heart:
  • lilmissbamaqueen
    Options
    I love cats, but unfortunately, I don't have any living with me right now... :( Hopefully soon. My BF is even more of a cat person than I am, I didn't think that was possible. My cat, Chandler, lives with my parents... he's a BIG 12 year old orange and white tabby.

CHANDLER2.jpg
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I have one kitty, Puss, in boots! He is a talented driver as you can see.
    521565_10151266578340932_893048768_n.jpg

And this is my mom's kitty, who I'd adopt in a minute. She loves shoulders, she jumps for shoulders, she owns your shoulder and you just have to like it. Here she is hanging out with me, before she put on some weight, and I took my hair to "the dark side' mwahaha
    18962_249713220931_648557_n.jpg
  • apg2302
    apg2302 Posts: 667
    Options
    Am I one of the only guys in this thread? Eek!
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options

Love cats, I'm a guy or would like to think so, but the thread on "Real Women" may say differently
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    It's too bad that more men do not like cats. My fiance hates cats, he tolerates my cat. He claims that dogs are more friendly and less destructive and they do not smell up the house.

I argue his dog is the worst smelling creature ever after she goes outside in the rain.
    My cat has never ate our furniture OR my clothes.
    My cat may pee and poop inside but it's always in his litter box, he doesn't have accidents on our floors :D
    And my cat is a lover not a fighter, he cuddles all the time! Even with my fiance (who makes an annoyed face the entire time)
  • chlorisaann
    chlorisaann Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Guess I am lucky... my husband loves cats as much as I do!! He had one already when we met!

It's too bad that more men do not like cats. My fiance hates cats, he tolerates my cat. He claims that dogs are more friendly and less destructive and they do not smell up the house.

I argue his dog is the worst smelling creature ever after she goes outside in the rain.
    My cat has never ate our furniture OR my clothes.
    My cat may pee and poop inside but it's always in his litter box, he doesn't have accidents on our floors :D
    And my cat is a lover not a fighter, he cuddles all the time! Even with my fiance (who makes an annoyed face the entire time)
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I have 4 cats. Cats are super intelligent with their own unique personalities. The unconditional love they bring to you is better than some humans
  • fat2skinnyanne
    Options

LOL.....I am sure you are not the only one! You should see my brother, he absolutely adores his cat and loves to visit Miss Molly, my cat!! She is 13 years old and absolutely rules me and the house, lol!! :happy: