I finally have my first NSV!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• 197Kiki
    197Kiki Posts: 129
    Options
    Nice!! That's an awesome feeling!! Last time I went Jogging I ran a mile in 15:34 that was my first NSV and I'm only 5lbs lighter than you So I know exactly how good that feels :) Keep up the good work!!!
  • VastBreak
    VastBreak Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Very Awesome!!
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Very cool!
  • marissa3209
    marissa3209 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm the same age and weigh about the same. It would be Fantastic if I could run like that! May have to go shoe shopping!!!
  • shrinkydink_mg
    Options
    You get what you pay for with shoes. No lies! I spent $115 on them, but they FIT!!!! You shouldn't have to "break in" a pair of tennis shoes! They should fit and feel good the minute you put them on.
    Best money I've spent all year!

Thanks everyone....I really appreciate the comments about my NSV, my writing style, and for cheering me on!

I promise to post more often!
  • DebbieMc3
    DebbieMc3 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    That's great! Keep rocking it!
  • nrf111
    nrf111 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I started running a few years ago and it will change your world. The perfect pair of shoes definitely makes all the difference in preventing injuries and pushing yourself further! If you ever need some motivation, check out this page. Some days it convinces me to get out when I otherwise wouldn't. Good luck with your goals!

https://www.facebook.com/Running.Quotes?fref=ts
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!