Frustrated

sometimes I feel like my husband is my worst enemy and I am his! We always start out hard and do so well and then a couple weeks later we are back at our old habits. We are talking about juicing and have bought a juicer and want to get started. We want to get pregnant and both feel like our weight is holding us back. please add me if you think you can help out as a friend on MFP!

Replies

• Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    I think it depends what you mean by starting out hard. Sometimes we get so involved in living this new life that it loses the fun. Losing weight isn't about juicing, eating veggies and depriving yourself. It's learning how to eat in moderation, get some exercise and live life. Your journey will be a lot easier if you don't make huge changes you can't live with. Budget for some treats!
  • GauchoMark
    GauchoMark Posts: 1,804 Member
    I think it depends what you mean by starting out hard. Sometimes we get so involved in living this new life that it loses the fun. Losing weight isn't about juicing, eating veggies and depriving yourself. It's learning how to eat in moderation, get some exercise and live life. Your journey will be a lot easier if you don't make huge changes you can't live with. Budget for some treats!

well said.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

Yes!