Stuck

Help! I've been watching what I've been eating for the past 2 weeks. Not a single pound lost. My family and I eat fresh foods or homemade. We rarely eat boxed anything, Any suggestions?

Replies

• LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    it's only been two weeks. don't obsess over the number on the scale. workout if you aren't already. and give it time.
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    it's only been two weeks. don't obsess over the number on the scale. workout if you aren't already. and give it time.

^^ - Agree. Also what is your caloric intake and are you working out?
  • mattagascar
    mattagascar Posts: 708 Member
    I watch what i eat too...otherwise it just falls on my lap
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Your diary is not open so it is difficult to try to help you. Are you actually hitting your calorie goal or just eating whatever you want because it's "fresh and homemade" and not boxed?

Please note: I am trying to be helpful. My post is not meant to be rude and/or negative in any way.
  • OOPS - Sorry! My calorie intake is 1300 a day. And I do zumba wii daily for 30 minutes plus walk twice a week for an hour.. I am hitting my calorie goal or less. Some days I don't even hit the 1300 cal.
  • HappyNinjaStar
    HappyNinjaStar Posts: 353 Member
    I agree that if you are truly eating a healthy balanced diet within your calorie goal, it may take a few weeks for the scale to catch up to your change. Also if you have gone from not working out at all to working out a lot, sometimes that can stall the scale.

With that said, I would recommend increasing your water intake. That will help in many ways. Good luck, and keep coming back for support and motivation.