What's for dinner tonight?

Options

Replies

• Emtabo01
    Emtabo01 Posts: 672
    Options
    Sausage and cheese tortellini soup

http://www.fifteenspatulas.com/easy-weeknight-tortellini-soup/

I made the recipe from link, but am using spinach instead of collard greens bc that's what I have available and two links of smoked chicken sausage. 5 servings total, each one 294 calories.
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    zucchini boats....delish
  • spammy4145
    spammy4145 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Ground chicken, spinach and mushroom lasagna :smile:

do you have this recipe??
  • susannegreen
    susannegreen Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Sounds gross but was super delicious: (all in one bowl) sweet potato fries, grilled chicken breast, sauteed onion and bell pepper, plain greek yogurt, onion and herb flavored mrs. dash, and crumbled turkey bacon!
  • Spook_Nuke_Em
    Spook_Nuke_Em Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Roasted chicken breast, fresh asparagus, and broccoli...... And some Pinot Grigio from Napa Valley *Nor-Cal perks*:happy: :happy:
  • Inzie09
    Options
    Hey here is the recipe!http://www.lifeasastrawberry.com/mushroo-spinach-lasagna/ I find a lot of my recipes off of pinterest under the health and fitness section..awesome stuff!
  • nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    Meatloaf (with hamburger and turkey), frozen corn, and some other yet-to-be-determined veg.
  • salgalbp
    salgalbp Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti Sqaush Lasagna (It'll be my first attempt :)

2c Marinara Sauce
    3 cups spaghetti squash
    1 cup part Skim Ricotta
    8tsp Parmesan Chz
    6oz part skim Mozzarella

This was not a part of the recipe but I'm adding anyway - diced chicken breast and fresh mushrooms. I'm EXCITED!
  • tropicpalm
    tropicpalm Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Ground turkey stuffed red peppers including lots of vegetables and sauteed broccoli rabe. Fresh, organic strawberries for dessert. Everyone else's dinner sounds so good! I can't have dairy or wheat, so it's a little limiting, but I am focusing on what I CAN have and it's amazing how creative I can get. :wink:
  • KpieS86
    Options
    This Cheesy Penne w/Broccoli from CookingLight... http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/cheesy-penne-broccoli-50400000126252/

We're going to use whole wheat penne, and add some sauteed chicken. Usually we eat much healthier than this, but the picture looked really good.
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Cereal and ice cream :ohwell:
  • anna32aries
    anna32aries Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Was craving something sweet so made Pancakes with Sugar Free Raspberry Jam.

Pancakes are high protein and very low fat (cottage cheese, whole wheat flour, egg whites, applesauce)
  • hickorycutie
    hickorycutie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Loaded baked potatoe and small chef salad
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    steak, green, red, yellow, and orange green peppers and onions grilled.... yummy
  • turtlefitnessdad
    turtlefitnessdad Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    something amazing i am willing to bet.
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Chicken Tortilla soup w/chips, onions,sour cream and cheese! YUM. Made in the Crock pot while I am at work, ready when I get home, gotta love that!
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Sounds gross but was super delicious: (all in one bowl) sweet potato fries, grilled chicken breast, sauteed onion and bell pepper, plain greek yogurt, onion and herb flavored mrs. dash, and crumbled turkey bacon!

What a WONDERFUL twist on loaded fries!!! I would add salsa or hot sauce too! I love this! I see this in my very near future :)
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken breast over grilled zucchini and eggplant, topped with 1 slice of provolone and marinara sauce. Nom.
  • NKF92879
    NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Salsa chicken in the crock pot. Chicken, can of black beans, huge can of salsa, and spices. Yum!

Ha! I do something similar... chicken, black beans, salsa, and corn! I've found with the right salsa (usually homemade), I generally don't need other spices. Great minds think alike! :)
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    Stuffed bell peppers with cooked carrots. And my grandbaby and daughter are coming for dinner I love them so!