chicken i invented :)

Options
icupfunny2000
icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
I invented this recipe last week and i am making it again tonight because it was darn good.

4 chicken breasts
8 sundried tomato halves
1 yellow pepper
1 onion
2tbsp honey
1tbsp CLUB HOUSE Garlic Plus seasoning
salt and pepper if wanted
1/4 cup water

i put the chicken in the bottom of the baking pan and drizzle 2tbsp of honey on the breasts, on top of that i put the Garlic Plus seasoning and salt and pepper. chop up the onions, peppers, and sundried tomatoes, and place all that on top of the chicken. Pour 1/4 cup water at the bottom of the pan and cover.
bake at 350 for an hour or untill chicken is cooked all the way through.

hope you guys like it :)
j~:bigsmile:

oh yeah its about 300 calories per serving and there are 4 servings

Replies

• icupfunny2000
    Options
    I invented this recipe last week and i am making it again tonight because it was darn good.

4 chicken breasts
    8 sundried tomato halves
    1 yellow pepper
    1 onion
    2tbsp honey
    1tbsp CLUB HOUSE Garlic Plus seasoning
    salt and pepper if wanted
    1/4 cup water

i put the chicken in the bottom of the baking pan and drizzle 2tbsp of honey on the breasts, on top of that i put the Garlic Plus seasoning and salt and pepper. chop up the onions, peppers, and sundried tomatoes, and place all that on top of the chicken. Pour 1/4 cup water at the bottom of the pan and cover.
    bake at 350 for an hour or untill chicken is cooked all the way through.

hope you guys like it :)
    j~:bigsmile:

oh yeah its about 300 calories per serving and there are 4 servings
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Not sure about the honey, but I will give it a try!!!!
  • icupfunny2000
    Options
    the honey actually dosent make it sweet .... its good i promise lol
  • kaarens
    kaarens Posts: 27
    Options
    Thanks for the recipe It sounds Yummy Instead of the seasoning can you just use Garlic Powder? I am always trying to find new recipes for chicken breast I bought some Italian flavored Chicken breasts the other day that wasnt too bad but I am gonna try this recipe Happy Easter and Thankg again for the recipe :flowerforyou:
  • icupfunny2000
    Options
    Thanks for the recipe It sounds Yummy Instead of the seasoning can you just use Garlic Powder? I am always trying to find new recipes for chicken breast I bought some Italian flavored Chicken breasts the other day that wasnt too bad but I am gonna try this recipe Happy Easter and Thankg again for the recipe :flowerforyou:

might be better if you tried real garlic..... the Garlic Plus is like peices of derhydrated garlic and parsley and salt....