Hunger Pain at Night - Coffee or Tea ok?

Options
2»

Replies

• mmmnc4
    Options
    save some calories so you can have a snack before bed..I eat a cookie with a cup of milk every night..hasnt stopped me from losing weight...
  • laylaness
    laylaness Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Coffee acts as an appetite suppressant, so decaf would be a good option. Or just save some calories for later.

*caffeine acts as an appetite suppressant. Coffee acts as a diuretic.

What's your daily calorie allowance, OP?
  • dxtra30
    dxtra30 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Coffee acts as an appetite suppressant, so decaf would be a good option. Or just save some calories for later.

*caffeine acts as an appetite suppressant. Coffee acts as a diuretic.

What's your daily calorie allowance, OP?

Trying to lose weight, trying to stay at 1500 a day or less.. I'm 39yrs old weigh about 180 want to get down to 160. (hopefully more)..
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    If you're so hungry you're in pain, you should probably eat more.

When losing weight and watching calories don't think that would be wise IMO.
    You can eat at whatever time you please, as long as you stay within your calorie goal. There is absoutly no reason to be so hungry that you are in pain. That is a surefire way to fail. Losing weight doesn't have to be, and shouldn't be a miserable experience.

YES!!
  • juggz212
    Options
    I have found that drinking the Celestial Seasonings caffeine free hot teas at night when I get a craving works well for me. I keep 3-5 different flavors on hand, and choose them according to what I crave. The Sugar Cookie Sleighride that they have around the holiday season is great, and so is the Sleepytime Vanilla Camomile before bed.

Same here I love that stuff, I would also have a protein shake