Goga machine

Options
I just bought a Goga machine, I've heard great things about this thing I can't wait to see if it really works. I saw a news story on our local news bout it and I thought it sounded great.:happy:

Replies

• taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    what is this machine supposed to help you accomplish?
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    what is it?
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Omg haha i just googled it, lol ...hope that works out for you..
  • wrests
    wrests Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Does it just vibrate or does it actually do something..? Cause otherwise it just seems like a more expensive "VIBRATING MAGICAL WEIGHT LOSS BELT"
    Edited to say that I think you should try to cancel your order immediately, and in the future be a bit more mindful of researching products. I severely doubt that you'd see any results with this
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    You bought it without trying it?
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Omg haha i just googled it, lol ...hope that works out for you..

i googled it too, and it appears to be a vibration machine that boasts "the 10 minute no work workout". :ohwell:
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't the spin cycle on your washer be cheaper and have the same effect?
  • eyeshuh
    eyeshuh Posts: 333
    Options
    Ugh. It's one of those silly vibrating stand things. No, it doesn't do anything for you. I am amazed that they still sell these things.
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't the spin cycle on your washer be cheaper and have the same effect?

Hahahaha
  • moustache_flavored_lube
    Options
    tumblr_m6x9g86wtO1ro0qc1o1_500.gif
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Sorry that you wasted your money..
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I always wanted a jiggle belt. Seemed like an easy way to get a massage. The only other way is to be nice to the wife, and well, . . . .
  • darbobo
    Options
    Sorry that you wasted your money..
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    I want one! :love:
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Well if it doesn't work out for weight loss you can always use it for other stuff :wink:
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    no
  • moustache_flavored_lube
    Options
    no
    I can only hear this word in Consuela's voice now
    30695339.jpg
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Silly waste of money. Not to be unkind, but why ? It should be so clear with so many of these devices, pills, potions and supposed magic bullets being marketed, that their sole aim is to pray on people so desperate to lose weight that they will try anything other than the common sense approach of changing their lifestyle.
  • newlond
    newlond Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It's suppose to tone I guess, there are Goga fitness centers springing up everywhere. I bought it on Amazon. After I did it for the maximum 10 minutes I felt like I had walked mile. I'm going to keep using it and I'll let you know how it turns out. On the local news a woman said in one month she lost 1" in her boobs, her waist and hips. We will see.

No it is not a jiggling belt, it tilts and your body has to tighten and release with every different way it tilts. No, I did not waste my money I'm giving it a chance and yes I did look into it and read the reviews from WOMEN that have used it.
    Why so negative, and doubting. :huh: This is my first post, don't know if I'll be doing this again. I have 100lbs to lose and anything to get me moving is great in my book.
  • beenerc
    Options
    I have done this in the past and really enjoyed it! And I could tell a difference!