I'm confused and dispondant ( very little weight loss)

Options
My new baby ( number 4 under 5.5 years) is now 4 months old. i have been actively eating clean foods ( porridge for breakfast when i first wake, salad sammie for lunch etc.) and cut out most sugary and fatty foods within reason. i'm snaking on about 3 pcs of fruit a day, heaps of water ( no juice) 2 coffee's with 1 sugar, and usually a muffin, or biscuit twice a day.

For excersise, I"m walking 2.5Km in 30 mins 3 nights a week and the other days i'm walking 7km in 2hours each day ( although that's a recent increase).
I am exclusively breastfeeding Eli, and don't get a lot of sleep at nights as he's not that settled.
I have 42.2% body fat, weighed 92.3kg when i started and am now 89kg, 6 weeks later.
I do notice my body toning up a lot, my tummy is noticeably smaller, but i'm a bit let down by the lack of progress on the scales.
What do you all think? I"m not going to stop, but if there's something i should change in my diet or something i could do that is realistic, and will not harm my milk supply i'm keen to try it! Or do i just follow my plan despite the results, start the gym in 2 months and then get serious once Eli in 9months and properly on solids?