don't be weird, burn 1000 calories with me

Options
Friday is my 100th login! so in celebration I'm burning 1000 calories throughout the day, if your interested, friend me and lets burn. AND if you do it with me, i'll join you for YOUR 100th login to do the same.

Replies

• DawnMichelle68
    DawnMichelle68 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    congratulations : ) I try for 1000 daily... not quite consistent yet.. I'm can do 600+ easily so I just have to fine that extra energy and extra hour to get the final 4 daily... but I'll do 1000 on Friday in support : ) Way to go!!!!!!
  • jakeVScalories
    jakeVScalories Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    awesome thanks! i have 3 of my MFPs doing it too!
  • poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Im in! messge me and remind me!
  • labellecanuck
    labellecanuck Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in! And congratulations!!!
  • jakeVScalories
    Options
    cmon, this is fitness pal, wheres all the pals that like fitness?
  • jakeVScalories
    Options
    i really thought more people would try and burn
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Congrats and I hope you get more folks to join you! My main form of exercise right now is treadmill walking, and I hate to think how many hours that would be. I will definitely push myself for you on Friday though! :)
  • swingsnatchlift
    swingsnatchlift Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm in. :). I'll send a friend request. I'm putting it on my calendar......
  • romyhorse
    romyhorse Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I've never managed more than 650 but I'll give it a try!
  • wharmychippy
    Options
    Count me in! I have friday off and I have been fiending for a nice long run. Also got a new vape I wanted to try out. Friend request sent!
  • jakeVScalories
    Options
    Thanks guys! friend requests accepted!
  • dandandee
    dandandee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    wow, way to be consistent with your logging, great work!

I wish I could join, but I'll be stuck in airports and planes all day friday... I'll do it some other day this week for ya!
    sent you a friend request :)
  • smexime
    smexime Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm in :) Sounds awesome, great motivation for my run on Friday!
    FR sent
  • mkjm84
    mkjm84 Posts: 10
    Options
    Yes! So up for this, been in a rut and need a good challenge. I'm thinking a long run before work and swimming laps after. Adding all of you now.
  • Anafviertons
    Options
    I'm in :) no cons to this challenge !
  • jakeVScalories
    Options
    Thanks everyone! i think we have 13 people burnin on friday, 13,000 calories! make sure to share your progress with me during the day, im pumped
  • binkybabe
    Options
    I'm in!! You did say 1,000 throughout the day? Not just in one exercise session? I can burn over 700 in 1 1/2 hours at the gym, but you burn calories throughout the day doing normal activities. Sooooooooooooooo.....specify, please. I wear a Polar heart monitor while working out, I can wear it during other activities on Friday also.
  • Snipsa
    Snipsa Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm in, usually average out at between 600 and 800 a day, am sure I can push it to 1000 tomorrow ;)

Will send friend request!
  • sseubers
    sseubers Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wooow, congrats!! I was kinda proud of myself I checked in three weeks non stop ;)
    Count me in! Tomorrow morning I'll be in the gym anyway, so after my bodycombat I can run some miles or something. Friendrequest is on the way! Good luck everyone!!