NEW ELIMINATION CHALLENGE

Options
This challenge is NOT for Everyone! So Please Read through and see if its something you would TRULY be interested in!

It is an Elimination Challenge - It is Also a TEAM Challenge - Each week there is a challenge put up for individuals and the overall team - and each week some move on to the next...some don't...it is figured by those that finish the challenge And % of weightloss each week....thats the nutshell version...

This will be my 5th challenge now - but I'm making some changes... it has been and will continue to be a VERY involved challenge...A LOT of facets/things to keep track of and to read through each week. It has a GREAT team element and a GREAT teamwork environment. It IS Competitive though - this time around it will be 11-13 weeks (not decided yet)...starting on March 1st - which takes us right up until June-ish....trying to start summer on the right foot!!

This is a Challenge that has heeded some VERY big results for some...and just kept others enjoying the support and keeping them on track....

If you are someone who thrives on competition AND teamwork environment...
IF you are someone who is on top of posts and info and doesn't have a problem with Thoroughly reading through directions...
And Following Directions....(and questions are Always Welcome if you have them!)
And if you are someone who wants to be truly challenged without the excuses...
This might be a good fit for you!

I am looking for a few extra people and some new blood to join up in this next challenge - Probably only about 30-40 people though - I already have close to 30 and do not want to overload this time around....

I'm going to give you a link to a previous challenge week - to give you an idea of what a week is like - PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR INTEREST HERE UNTIL YOU'VE LOOKED AT IT AND TRULY READ THROUGH THE WEEK!!! I Have, in the past, taken all who are interested and Many drop out the first week or 2 because its just too involved for them....others LOVE it because of that very reason! Because you are put into teams...immediate dropouts really mess up the team dynamic right off the bat.

Pop Quiz....(if you don't answer these questions - I'll know you didn't read through and you didn't check out the challenge week...so no go...) I just really want to open this up for a few new folks that this might benefit...as I said...it isn't for everyone - many don't have the time or the inclination to join up in something this involved...but it Truly is Great for those that do benefit from something like this!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Sheri869/view/elimination-challenge-week-4-369370

****What is "HR / FR" and "EM pts".....(take a guess.... - it doesn't actually say in the challenge) - give it a shot...hoping for a few entertaining guesses but try and think what it might be...???

****What were the team names???

***What week was this link for??

A little added info - everyone is separated into teams - each team has 1-2 team leaders - you report all your daily info on your "team page" to your team leader - They transfer the #'s to the chart - everyone has access to view the chart - team leaders have the only access to inputing....

If you are interested let me know After you check out the link and read through this post....

Thanks for your interest!

Replies

• lisasdoinit
    lisasdoinit Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'd like to try again!

****What is "HR / FR" and "EM pts".....(take a guess.... - it doesn't actually say in the challenge) - give it a shot...hoping for a few entertaining guesses but try and think what it might be...???

HR - Hard Rep
    FR - er..Free Rep? Well, the fun one, the one that you chose because it isn't hard:)

Sharks, Cheetahs, Dolphins, Wolverines, Geckos, Tigers...and..Mustangs...and maybe one more:)

Week 4.
  • scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    Thanks Sheri for doing this again. I would love to be one of the co-captains again.

HR= hard rep
    FR= favorite rep
    EM= extra movement points

****What were the team names??? WOLVERINES, TIGERS, DOLPHINS, SHARKS, CHEETAHS,GECKOS, MUSTANGS

***What week was this link for?? week 4
  • Runner5Insanity
    Options
    OOOH, I like the look of this! I find some challenges are a little too wishy washy and dont hold my interest and then others are impossible to find again as they are not well organised! I need something that I can get obsessive over so I'll answer your pop questions below and pray for a place!

HR - Hard Rep
    FR - Favourte Rep
    EM pts - Extra Movement Points

WOLVERINES
    TIGERS
    DOLPHINS
    SHARKS
    CHEETAHS
    GECKOS
    MUSTANGS

Week four which was in April 2012

PS, love the idea of being able to continue after elimination as well and maybe even get back up, perfect for keeping up motivation, congrats on an amazingly well thought out challenge!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    post below
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Sheri,
    Is this pop quiz for us that have done this in the past or for the new ones interested who need to learn what the past challenges were of?
    I could cheat because all my answers are above!:laugh: :laugh: but you know me I am NO cheater nor am I a quitter!!!
  • lauriebar
    lauriebar Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi Sheri

I am super busy right now, but am well aware of the challenge requirements :) Please count me in and I would be happy to co-lead a team

thanks
    Laurie
  • lindaamarie
    Options
    HR-Hard Rep
    FR-Fave Rep
    EM-Extra Movement *points*

Wolverines, Cheetahs, Geckos
    *Dolphin, Tiger, Shark, Mustang*

Week 4!!
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    I already messaged you but I don't wanna be missed so here I am again:bigsmile: Please count me in!
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Sheri,
    Is this pop quiz for us that have done this in the past or for the new ones interested who need to learn what the past challenges were of?
    I could cheat because all my answers are above!:laugh: :laugh: but you know me I am NO cheater nor am I a quitter!!!

haha...no if you've done my challenges before you needn't answer the questions...I know you guys know how crazy I am! I just want to make sure new people that are interested don't get blindsided! So I like to make sure they are willing to read through and see some of what is asked.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,971 Member
    Options
    Sheri, we all love HOW CRAZY your challnges can get but <<--- IS CRAZY, HONEY! Can't wait, hurry up March 1!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Crazy... A bit but fun and challenging. I can't wait to go again. Hope I don't get the flu everyone around me has by then.
  • Msmonique1982
    Msmonique1982 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I want in! I want in! Do you have room for 2 more.
    :happy:
  • dzmikki
    dzmikki Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Thanks for doing these Sheri. I have yet to find another challenge as awesome as yours!
  • ibmgirl87
    ibmgirl87 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Count me in once again :)
  • nurseshan24
    nurseshan24 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I would definitely be interested in participating in this challenge if there is room. I've participated in other challenges previous to this and found it was a great way to motivate myself. If there isn't room, I would be interested if you do a challenge like this down the road.

My best guesses would be:

HR: Hard Reps
    FR: Full Reps
    EM: Extra Motivations

Wolverines
    Tigers
    Geckos
    Dolphins
    Sharks
    Cheetahs
    Mustangs

Week 4

Like I said, if you still have room, I would love to participate. Thanks.
  • jordannalana
    jordannalana Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would love to do this challenge! I would like to be on a team with Aprilstar480 if you have room and if possible!

HR- Half Reps??
    FR- Full Reps??
    EM- Extra Movement Points

Wolverines
    Cheetahs
    Geckos
    Dolphins
    Tigers
    Sharks
    Mustangs

Week 4
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Please bare with me - I'm heading home from work and will hopefully get messages out to anyone I've neglected today!! Thanks for your interest!!! Still taking those that have responded so if you are still interested - we still have room!!!
  • foleyshirley
    foleyshirley Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    I read through your link, and I am intrigued. I did a challenge in the Fall, and loved it. Such accountability. I am so impressed with the thought that went into the link you posted. I would love to try it. Here are the answers to my quiz. Granted, I got to read what others posted, but I really did read the entire link to see what I was getting in to. You thought of everything :).

HR= hard rep or half rep
    FR= full rep
    EM= extra movement (things that fall outside of the above)

The teams were wolverines, tigers, dolphins, sharks, cheetahs, geckos, and mustangs. The link was for week 4, but that was in the link itself :).

I love that you included the 3 veggie thing in this week. For lent, I want to incorporate 5 fruits and veggies a day, because this is an area I really have problems with.

I would like to be involved. I am not sure if I am too late.
  • tacosandbeerthatswhyimhere
    Options
    I would love to be in the challenge.
    HR hard rep
    FR favorite rep
    EMP extra movement points

Team names- wolverines, cheetahs, tigers, sharks, dauphins
    Week 4
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in again! I would love to stay a Shark.

HR - hard rep
    FR - favorite rep
    EM - extra movement points

Team names- wolverines, cheetahs, tigers, sharks, dauphins

Week 4