These are 19 crazy push up exercises-- gotta see to believe

Options
2»

Replies

• KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Triple Clap & 360 push ups!!!! WTF!

I am still working on the basic 100 push up program! 4th attempt!

These look awesome and gives me something to aspire to!
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Superman!!! :laugh:

This seriously made my day, for some reason. Awesome stuff.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    If you like these, he has another video on his channel called "44 best body exercises" and they are pretty much just as mind blowing if not more so. ^_^ Definitely inspiring to try out new things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POdzasJklxw

^^^ is this the one you mean?

I thought one leg burpees was bad enough. backflip burpees :noway: (there is no jaw on the floor in shock/awe smiley...)
  • waldo56
    waldo56 Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    please can someone post videos of these planche push-up variations

I'll look up 44 best body exercises

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR6hcd4wR2c

Some real quality straddle planche pushup reps can be found at 0:30 in this video (the whole video is amazing). Most of what you see on youtube is garbage, for it to "count" the arms need to lock out, the back has to stay straight, and the back angle has to stay consistent.

Straddle planche pushups look a little cooler, but closing the legs into a full planche makes them harder. Very rare to find a single quality rep of a full planche pushup.

He also has some great tutorials on how to get there.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
  • jimmie65
    jimmie65 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    So I tried the archer push-ups- these weren't too bad. Mostly a balance issue.
    Then the chest tap push-ups - [insert your favorite expletive] face-planted twice, but got them done. They are a lot harder than clapping push-ups.
    Finished with clapping push-ups, one-armed push-ups, and then some regular ones because that's all I had left.