Weight loss progression photos. 32lbs down.

Options
So it’s that time when self humiliation comes into place. I’ve taken a couple of new progression photos from this morning. As always in my ever-flattering swimming costume.

weight_zps0394f202.jpg

When I started I was 209lbs. I was fat, bloated and miserable.

1stoneloss_zps6220e4a6.jpg

I managed to get my weight down to 194lbs within 4 weeks of starting. Slowly starting to see a difference.

I lost all this weight with one main intention, graduation. I managed to shift 34lbs however didn’t take progress photos. Rooky mistake. This is where all the good intentions finished. Throughout September to December I managed to put on nearly 14lbs through overeating and overindulgence. After christmas, enough was enough, I got back on the wagon and have now lost 13lbs in 4 weeks.

177lbs_zps0c9251b1.jpg

This photo was taken this morning, 177lbs. I know I could have lost a lot more if it wasn’t for falling over the wagon over September to December. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Well here to to the next milestone!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/littlemisstickles/view/weight-loss-progression-photos-32lbs-down-489226

Replies

• savyjenn
    savyjenn Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow! great work so far! Cant wait to have some pictures like yours...:-)
  • JKS76
    JKS76 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Great work! Looking good. You've always had a lovely figure, but you can tell a massive difference already to how shapely and healthy you are becoming. I actually really like your swimming costume by the way! I struggle to find ones that fit (disproportionate top and bottom plus they are always too long or short on me?? ) So this tank and briefs looks fab.
  • kittybitty99
    kittybitty99 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Very good!
  • angelacarmela0830
    angelacarmela0830 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference. Keep up the good work!
  • danibu98
    danibu98 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Awesome! How tall are you? I love the swimsuit too!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    WOW.....great work...
  • theWinchester
    theWinchester Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    WTG :flowerforyou:
  • FitBy30_2014
    FitBy30_2014 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great! We all fall of the wagon, the important part is that you got back on. ;) *high five*
  • SheriF49
    SheriF49 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    wow...what a difference. Keep up the great work. :wink:
  • TNR32
    TNR32 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Good job you are beautiful.
  • littlemisstickles
    Options

5ft4 1/2 x
  • littlemisstickles
    Options
    Great work! Looking good. You've always had a lovely figure, but you can tell a massive difference already to how shapely and healthy you are becoming. I actually really like your swimming costume by the way! I struggle to find ones that fit (disproportionate top and bottom plus they are always too long or short on me?? ) So this tank and briefs looks fab.
    I'm hoping after another 14lbs then i'll have the confidence to get back in my bikini lol.
  • littlemisstickles
    Options
    Thanks everyone. It's been nearly 10 months and it's coming off slowly, it;s amazing to have my body confidence back.
  • danibu98
    danibu98 Posts: 281 Member
    Options

5ft4 1/2 x

OK! I thought my body shape was similar to yours! I'm 5'4". You are so insipiring! I started a few pounds above you
  • qwants2bslimmer
    qwants2bslimmer Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Looking good :)
  • araLeaM08
    Options
    nice result... :)
    happy for you
  • JustCallMeTes
    JustCallMeTes Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Keep up the hardwork :)
  • ArtemisSusan2013
    Options
    Dont worry about the past - you're doing it and the pictures show it. good for you!!! progress not perfection as they say.... you're beautiful!!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Wow girl!!! Amazing loss and you can really see a difference!! :) Keep up the great work!
  • Kattamer81
    Options
    Wow! Great job! Your starting weight and body shape is exactly where I'm starting from. It's nice to see what I can look like in a couple months if I really work at it. Thanks for the motivation!! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!