exercises at your desk?

Options
in an office job and was wondering does anyone have any wee exercises to do at your desk

Replies

• Valerie_Malone
    Valerie_Malone Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I've been looking into this as well and found this on Amazon, not sure how good it really is though.

http://www.amazon.com/Stamina-15-0120-InStride-Cycle-XL/dp/B000PEM63K/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1360673563&sr=8-4&keywords=office+exercise+equipment
  • jimmie65
    jimmie65 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I get up every hour or two and do push-ups,squats,jumping jacks, or run the stairs.
  • mcgeever0805
    Options
    probably some muscle toning ?
  • m1key87
    m1key87 Posts: 113
    Options
    i mainly work in the office, and i try every hour go for a walk round the factory or even just upstairs to the other drinks machine to make me a drink. Its not much but keeps you moving instead of just sitting there.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    kegels that's all i ever do at the desk cause MFP is still so intriguing to me (newbie) that I can barely take a potty break.

seriously though there are those balls people sit on. otherwise ditch the chair put a yoga mat and do floorwork or stretches while you telemarket the heck out of people, or troubleshoot, or tech support, or collections call, or 976 number, or whatever work requires you to be right by the desk which I can only imagine as phone work.
  • laurie41565
    laurie41565 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Each time I go into the kitchen at work I do 20 chair dips, everytime I go to the bathroom I do 20 pushups, some squats and lunges. Of course we only have 3 other women at work and we all are into exercise so it isn't so awkward when one of them walks in on me doing my pushups! It's hard if you work with a lot of people though.