Starting Again

Options
Hey everyone, just after a few tips. I'm trying to limit my calories to 1200 cals or under as per the phone app, but I'm trying to find time for exercise without going too hard too fast. I've pushed myself too hard previously and lost motivation very quickly. Once I start with the food side, I can manage to keep it under control, it's mostly the exercise I have issues with. I walk my dog daily as it is, minimum of 30mins, sometimes we go a bit further. Not more than an hour usually. I've tried running but my knees begin to hurt after a while. To this I've added trying to do 50 sit ups, push ups and squats 4 days a week to start with. I decided to do these mostly because they're easy to do at almost any point of the day at home. Does anyone have any other little tips to help increase my calorie output? Thank you in advance :smile:

Replies

• tricksee
    tricksee Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    YOURE IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME!!!!!

good job so far, lady!! you're kicking *kitten* just by being here so well done you!!

If you have issues with exercise, don't worry, we all do. not many people like sweating their ball-bags off and feeling like dog-*kitten* the next morning, and guess what?! you don't need too!!!!!

weight loss is mainly diet and you said you have that pretty much under control. So I think home workouts are the way forward for you!!!!

you already do an hours cardio with the dog!! f*cking good going la' chicka!! keep that up!! running hurts my knees too but running is for muppets anyway!!! i'm not going to be in the olympics anytime soon and i dont give two sh1ts about the cardiovascular improvements that comes with it! I just want to be lean as hell and look like a million dollars in a tight t-shirt! guess what?!

I DO!!!!!

BOOM!!!!

so yeah, I suggest the core challenge (find it on google images) worked for me!!

Other ways to burn caloories can be don while your sat in front of the damn TV!!!! do lunges or squats during the ad breaks and beat your record!!! run up and down the stairs or something!!!

Look at YOUTUBE!!! there are tons of FREE home workouts you can do to burn FAT!!!!!!!
  • JamMarie1987
    JamMarie1987 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow! I just love your enthusiasm! :) Thank you, I'll definitely look that up.