here we go again!!!

Options
the battle begins . dieting - working out - trying to get my overweight butt back into shape. every year same cycle, except this year when i get to my Goal weight i am KEEPING the pounds off!!!

Replies

• RomanaW
    RomanaW Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Well done Joye. I am in a similar cycle but this time I am determined to succeed.
  • mikebooker1
    mikebooker1 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way man! I more up and down than a YoYo...lol But this time around it's got to stick!
  • Joey_TheGreat
    Options
    every year its the same thing, lose approx 60-70lbs and then gain it back. heaviest weight 330lbs lightest weight 219lbs. Granted it comes with extreme conditioning and dieting for strongman competitions but this year i want to drop down to my goal weight of 230-240lbs and STAY AT A HEALTHY off season weight. As i am getting older its starting to become more important about getting HEART HEALTHY and getting rid of all that extra luggage i carry around :). CONSISTENCY is a must for me this time.
  • michelleLynette
    michelleLynette Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you are motivated Joey to stay on track this time!! You have the right attitude and tools to succeed your goal and stick with it!! I will cheer you on:) FIRE IT UP!!!
  • staceyhotmama
    staceyhotmama Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you, Joey!
  • Joey_TheGreat
    Options
    thanks ALL! stay tunnneeeddd :) lol