2nd Weigh-In - 5lbs off

Options
I just wanted to share with you that i weighed myself this morning after my 2nd week on a low carb way of eating and i lost 5lbs which gives me a new total of 18lbs lost since changing my lifestyle.

This is a massive achievement for me as I lived on crisps(chips)/sweets/bread/pasta/rice and did enjoy the weekend beer.

After a very uncomfortable evening at a birthday party due to a tight ill-fitting shirt I made the decision to cut all that stuff down or out and change my way of living. Cold turkey on my staple diet was a big decision but needs must when you stop being happy with yourself.

When the dial on the scales starts going round for a 2nd time, something needed to change... i was now weighing 291lbs and that scared/upset me... granted at 6'4" and big framed i was able to "carry it better than others" but i didnt have a choice, ok I did and thats when the above happened...

18lbs lost, 45 to go...

Feel free to add me as a friend... :)

Lee

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!