Was this the right thing to do?

Options
2»

Replies

• Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I upped my calories from 1200 to 1550 and felt sooo much better and started losing weight (wasn't losing it at 1200 per day). You have to do what works for you, and if 1200 wasn't working and made you want to quit then that wasn't right for you so changing it was the best thing you could do.

Also, the goal shouldn't always to be 'under' calories for the day - shoot for within 5% and you won't stress about going over 30 calories - the stress releases chemicals in your body that are worse for you then those 30 cals.
  • thenewkayla08
    thenewkayla08 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    FIRST OF ALL!!!!!!

You're not starving!!!!! If you eat something in the day, doesn't matter how little, then you can't physically be starving. Your body takes DAYS AND DAYS to enter any form of starvation. Take that word out of your vocab because it's rubbish!!!

Ok, now I'm finsihed putting you straight, lets get down to brass tacks!!!

I know exactly what you're talking about!! it's fine though, you aren't alone. most people feel the same AT THAT EXACT TIME!!!!

You need that barrier full force!! kick it down with two feet and resist temptation! if you do it once, JUST ONCE!!! guess what? YOU CAN DO IT AGAIN!!!

its all in your mind, not your body - your past relationship with food and eating habits are getting the better of you but guess what??

YOUR BETTER THAN THEM!!!

dont let your body rule you!! your the b1tch in control so cowgirl up and show it whos boss!!!!

If you really really really must eat then try rice cakes or something light as *kitten*!!!

go home and empty your cupboards of all the sh1t you'd feel bad about eating and stock up on apples and bananas!!!

no energy? if you need, its not amazing but have an energy drink (ASPARTAME FREE!!!!!!!)

REMEBER THIS!!!!

feeling weak can be a good sign of your body switching from all the sugars and *kitten* your dependent on, TO FAT!!!!

go full throttle and burn fat!!! a chocolate bar isnt worth losing your hardwork for!! your body WILL ADAPT AND GET USED TO NOT SNACKING!!!!

You need to learn better eating habits!!!

BOOM!!!

^^^^^^^^^
    This was the bomb!

Shoot I need someone like you to kick me in the butt when I'm making crap choices lol