30DS Halfway Through

Options
2»

Replies

• NatzC123
    NatzC123 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    awesome!! looking good girl, I started yesterday so on L1 Day 2, and ouch it hurts but seeing pictures like yours makes me wanna stay going!! :smile:
  • Dfracassa
    Dfracassa Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    This is amazing! You look amazing! I'm starting 30DS on March 1st, and I hope my halfwa-through photos look HALF as good as yours! :heart:
  • kmchambers64
    kmchambers64 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just what I needed to movtivate me to get my day 8 of level 1 done. Thanks!

It's done!
  • loizlane
    loizlane Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    very inspiring, thanks for posting your progress!!! You're doing a great job... keep it going :)
  • JezzD1
    JezzD1 Posts: 431
    Options
    Total Motivation!!! Thank You
  • brownshuga30
    brownshuga30 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    When I tried 30DS I noticed that I lost ALOT of inches in my mid section. GOOD JOB!!
  • Davina_JH
    Davina_JH Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just what I needed to movtivate me to get my day 8 of level 1 done. Thanks!

It's done!
    Nice!! Keep it up!!!!
  • Davina_JH
    Davina_JH Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the compliments :flowerforyou:

Glad I could inspire and motivate some people today! Let's keep on rockin! :smokin:
  • wall_i_am
    Options
    so what is 30DS?
  • DamaliAsabyiKioni
    DamaliAsabyiKioni Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am almost done with 30DS.. I love it! I can't wait to see how many inches I will have lost!!
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats! :D
  • EjaneK11
    EjaneK11 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I am also on level 2 of 30DS. And i love the results I been noticing! You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • ums3961
    Options
    Wow! You look Amazing, Hug difference, expecially in the waist.. That's my biggest problem area. Thanks for sharing, now I have to try this myself.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!